Well I watched them as a young boy, and I can't say I grew up believing that all you needed to do to get a beautiful woman was to have a square jaw, zero personality, a white horse, the fashion sense of a member of Spandau Ballet, and apparently no sexual intentions whatsoever.

Best Answer

Sex is a beautiful gift of God but I believe emotional intelligence, prayer and a lot of other important factors are required to be taught to children.<br />
Understanding your values as a person is important i think.

Best Answer

i grew up on it, and a whole bunch of other shows. I dont see anything wrong with them as entertainment, as a kid, i knew what was, we never give kids enough credit, they are smarter than we think. Disney was wholesome movies, and in the day as a kid, i enjoyed them.

Best Answer

The happy marriage ever after part is fine (people did used to stay married - back when people had more natural love and believed in GOD more) but all the satanic elements make them unfit for human eyes.

Best Answer

What would you like children to be seeing?

Best Answer

The History Channel! Lol!

Best Answer

Yea, sure distorted my views

Best Answer

well i think they should know the reality of life... life doesn't always have happy endings... they should be able to differentiate the truth. at least that is what i do with my 10 year old

Best Answer

It's like believing in Santa Claus. There is no harm in the existence of these movies, but it is up to parents to explain to children the difference between fantasy and reality.

Best Answer