if we tolerate everything, without question, do we also tolerate every outcome? is there a time to say "ENOUGH and NO MORE!" from little acorns, big oak trees grow, from small injustices ..... i wonder, what might come next? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7dBBCHYcZs
robbiew8n robbiew8n 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

No. Crime, corruption, greed, war are all intolerable, but we should tolerate the difference in others

Best Answer

Hell no we shouldn't. That's what the entire secession petition thing was about, too bad it was silenced quickly by the media.

Best Answer

ah! your e.p. name is ironic? you have no intention of being silent? C O O L! thank you for replying, respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Silence evermore, not silent :P

Best Answer

nemaste, from robbie

Best Answer

No, we should not. If we do, then it's giving up our rights and I'm not into that at all.

Best Answer

cool reply, respect, from robbie

Best Answer

No, 'tolerance' is just another word for balless. This 'crap' where anyone can do and say anything, and it's okay is just bullshit. Any damned foriegner can come here and demand we bend over backwards for their culture while they ignore ours? If they like 'theirs' so much, they can go back where they came from, and take there 'culture' with them.

Best Answer

the non-pc side of me is shouting "right on", the other side of me, says "try to understand before condemning".... i also struggle with the difference between "tolerating" and "accepting". i don't know the answer.... but we have to find a better way forward. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

no we should defiantly pick and choose our battles but stand up for what we believe is right.

Best Answer

I try to. I examine the lessons to be learned from every given outcome.

Best Answer

WOW! i wish i could do that.... i see that life is about experiencing and learning from the experience. i have plenty of the first.... but i'm slow on the learning and i have kept on making the same mistakes... but still, i try. respect, from robbie

Best Answer