Yes!!!!!!! Thank you! I am tired of people making excuses for their wrong forecasts. These guy's have the best equipment and make seriously big bucks. How come they can't get it right?

Best Answer

Thank you for the Best Answer :) :) I mean they have doppler radar. They can tell if it is raining in a two block radius of my house, but not if it will rain this afternoon.

Best Answer

HI flipper1966
no idea but a good idea. Weather forecasters should have to give probability ratings too. They always speak with the same level of certainty. Sometimes the weather must be stable and they can say fine day or whatever with high probability of success. But when it is unclear just say so.
best wishes
:)

Best Answer

Weather doesn't work that way.

Best Answer

Neither does a washing machine.

Best Answer

nah, just in the interest of full disclosure they should have to show us when the spin the arrow on the chart that says "rain, snow, don't have a clue"

Best Answer

That's the problem. When the arrow comes up "don't have a clue" they make things up!

Best Answer

and I love when you're in the middle of a torrential downpour and they report a whopping 50% chance of rain.

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer