Thanks to all for giving me my new magazine article. Ive made my notes and now its time for a voddie. PS. I apologise for the insulting nature of the question, and i disagree with its premise in its entirety. However, it won't stop me asking equally trollish queries.
Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 20 Answers Jun 17, 2012

Noone told you did they? EP is for women only ... Sometimes we let the men in for ***** and giggles

Best Answer

I was going to post something and tear apart your question in detail. And then I realised that you must be a troll because nobody is actually that stupid. I am extremely relieved. You almost had me there!

Best Answer

NO MAN he just wanna know about the birds and the bees lmfao

Best Answer

Not sure what is meant by 'troll' but youre almost right. bravo.

Best Answer

Should Sexist 'Men' Be Punched In The Gut A Couple Times!?(o.O)

Best Answer

Wholeheartedly agree.

Best Answer

we got a charmer here ladies!

Best Answer

You can have him....Hon! *contemplates being gay*

Best Answer

oh no, no! i could never do such a thing

Best Answer

This from the crack addict that dry humps grimmace!

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

dont mind Dente- she's smoking my crack again

Best Answer

oh thats cause shes pregnant by grimace my bro told me its gonna be half latina and half purple

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

womens chat compulsion....hmmmm you are special...

Best Answer

You are a Muslim,yes? :(

Best Answer

Not even close.

Best Answer

Wth is that supposed to mean? O_o

Best Answer

nah but pigs like you need to be limited on their interactions with the real world. it doesnt revolve around you no matter what the church says

Best Answer

Not sure why you bring religion into this but i assume youve had a bad experience with such organizations. tell me about it.

Best Answer

better yet why dont you explain you hate of women n why you think they need to have things limited? many a woman would say the same about men such as yourself

Best Answer

I have no hatred fo women in the slightest. I dont think anyone should be limited except by their own intellect.

Best Answer

really??? from your own question n the description i call bullshit. your comment about womens "chat compulsions" and "pander to their base desires" says alot about you. ppl do use words like that unless they believe in what theyre asking others about. im willing to bet you would have answered yes to your own question

Best Answer

If any woman in my family read this (and they will) they will laugh. Having a qualification in womens rights may not make me a saint but it certainly doesnt make me macho sh#thead either. I can answer no to my own question without reservation. The question was posed to see the reaction. I save the page and use the information for my next magazine article. Calling it trolling if it pleases you. I call it research. Good luck with that temper of yours.

Best Answer

lmfao im not mad or pissed but you sure as **** got defensive now didnt we??? >=) i troll other trolls hehehe

Best Answer

lol. Be happy matey.

Best Answer

not much could ruin my day man ive got my kids for the next week. happy fathers day

Best Answer

SO YOU ARE SAYING EVERYONE THAT WASTES THEIR TIME ON THE INTERNET IS GAY? OH NO!!!!

Best Answer

And chauvinists get no site to play on at all.

Best Answer

This guy is gonna get the floor mopped with him!

Best Answer

I doubt that. And you assume i'm male. Fascinating.

Best Answer

Your profile says you're male...*wonders what mysteries lie in those troll shorts*

Best Answer

Haha! good one.

Best Answer

Is that 6 questions or just a mix of words?

Best Answer

If you have difficulty coping with a broad inquiry just try your best to answer anything you understand.

Best Answer

hahaha.. well..

Best Answer

nah...the men would only follow..frightened they were missing out on something...and here's some free information...all men have the womans hormone rushing through their system..( an evil grin)

Best Answer

I think women have been shuffled to do certain things and be at certain places for far too long. If people can't handle women, they can always remove themselves. The only kinds of people that should be removed should be trolls. They are no use. They are like gnats, annoying and can't get rid of them.

Best Answer

I have a feeling that would spoil the fun of many men. Already there are complaints about males posting using female avatars; apparently men want to know they're flirting with the real thing.

Best Answer

I use what pic best suit me feel girl, not desires over which i have to much control. But if that is an issue, well?

Best Answer

I believe what you are referring to already exists as "Fuckbook".

Best Answer

lmao check my username BOY!

Best Answer

98 percent of the women online are actually men anyways.

Best Answer