If you have any feelings for that person in a romantic way no , never a good thing. You will end being hurt and if they have made it clear from the start it will never amount to a relationship then don't think he will change his mind. Chances are he won't

Best Answer

What a shame...this stupid term is so insulting...well, I'm going to show my age here-- why in the hell would you give ANYONE sex..a part of you that is so personal, so important, so YOU! Unl;ess you want that other person to have the most important possesion you have, then don't get involved with this crap!! <br />
Why do you think there are laws about some one forceing you to hsve sex-rape...it's because we put some value on our bodies and who we let inside of us...I guess I feel the same way about date-sex as well...don't do it!! Yup, I'm of the older generation...sex is the greatest gift to be given and it should only be given in, for, about, because of..and again...only through LOVE...and never else...just my 2 cents worth...

Best Answer

Hey Bud calm down it was just a general question. i mean my best friend is sleeping with this guy (who i dont really like honestly) and she likes him, only he said from day one that no strings would be attached and he completely ignores her in school but she still gives him what he wants and the reason why i asked this question is because i feel bad for her and dont approve and she hates me for it.

Best Answer

Hey! Well, from what you say, it sounds more like she has a problem within herself...she is looking for some kind of closeness with some body ... she seems to be trying to get that feeling of love (and in some cases, any amount of love--large or small) by using sex to get it. I don't care what she says, there is an emotional tie here to the boy(s) she is having sex with...all you, as her friend, can do is be there when she is hurt and falls (and she will). And you may want to let her know that she is doing nothing good for herself as far as a reputation goes. Once the word is out that she can 'be a friend', she will get lots of notice from lots of boys...she may get that feeling of be wanted, but not in the way she will want to have in the years to come. She needs to stop 'giving out' and if you are her friend, be there to catch and support her when all else fails...good luck to both of you...

Best Answer

Being friends with benefits- the purpose of it is to have no attachment and commitment to the "friend" you're benefiting from sexually. It's merely used to act out on lusty desires without consequence. So NO, just don't do it in general. They only want you for the sex. If they wanted you for anything else, you'd just be in a normal, healthy relationship with them.

Best Answer

Depends on what your needs and motivations are...

Best Answer

You don't fully understand the concept. You are talking about unrequited love

Best Answer