behemoth behemoth 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 28, 2011

only through the power of argument.<br />
gotta change minds to change things.

Best Answer

Better to understand what's the problem inside us. Than we can solve this one, and be free for future !

Best Answer

yes you should so that you can be free.remember not to kill the lion before you leave else he will get up and meet you on the road when you are unaware

Best Answer

i was destroyed once, and felt the undeniable urge to reciprocate by stomping that person into the soil. i finally figured out that allowing it it to affect me in that was was only furthering my own self destruction. that's when the burden lifted and i was able to see that i was the better person.

Best Answer

Be careful what destroys you is not feeding you too. One must analyse how that destruction is carried out and to what extent one participates in it.

Best Answer

A mind born from decay destroys mother nature contrary to the life of your inner sanctorum

Best Answer

It depends. If what is destroying you doing it for your own good then no. If what is destroying you is doing it just to do it then yes.

Best Answer

you should viciously attack anything and everything! Destroy, destroy, eat, poop, destroy!

Best Answer

if i could hit God in the big toe, i would give it my best shot

Best Answer