run23456 run23456 46-50, M 3 Answers Jun 3 in Community

I think you are probably using the terms communist and socialist without really understanding what they mean. Politicians are just pushing your buttons to confuse you.

Best Answer

I understand them...the faddish nuances between the two I will leave to them.

Best Answer

Then who are these socialists or communists who are telling any of us what to do? You have a reference to food stamps in one of your stories, which has nothing at all to do with socialism.

Best Answer

Socialism is a social and economic system characterized by social ownership of the means of production and co-operative management of the economy. Food stamps represent the coercive co-operative management of other peoples efforts , a hallmark of socialism.

Best Answer

Interesting, because many would consider food stamps an expression of charity, based on christian ethics. If a child's father is an alcoholic or cannot find work should this child suffer malnutrition?
Communist states tended to not tolerate unproductive people and found work for everyone. I'm not a communist, but do believe in the dignity of work for all.

Best Answer

A Christians' expression of charity is done with their own property through God inspired free will.-------- Socialists must first apply force in order to plunder the property of others prior to the redistribution of the plunder....after they take a cut.

Best Answer

If you are saying that all tax is wrong and all property can only be held by individuals then I think those views are extreme. Jesus didn't oppose the idea of taxes. So then, the responsibility for charity also extends to acts of the state or institutions as well, not just individuals. I don't see a problem with a democratic government being given responsibility to protect the country from external aggressors, provide essential services and to protect the most vulnerable. This is not socialism and these practices existed long before socialist ideas were first put forward. And socialists don't always apply force any more than any democratic government does in taxing the people to provide services. Communists on the other hand did apply force.

Best Answer

Why do dumbarse conservatives keep asking stupid questions?

Best Answer

Why do you hate so much?

Best Answer

Because I hate dumbfucks like you. I can't seem to help it.

Best Answer

A no self control communist/socialist....typical.

Best Answer

And you can't control being a stupid conservative.

Best Answer

Control yourself hater.

Best Answer

Make me dumbarse.

Best Answer

what is wealth if we are not happy and our brothers are starving.

Best Answer

Are you a socialist?

Best Answer

i don't know. it just seems pointless to spend life acquiring money and focusing on myself when i think we should find a way off this planet so that our species can continue to live

Best Answer

What system of work and reward would you use to achieve this goal?

Best Answer

whatever the hell they use in the star trek universe.

Best Answer