Chikitap Chikitap 26-30 32 Answers Feb 28, 2012

i believe you should forgive but never forget. no second chance with me

Best Answer

That was my answer, so I'll vote for your answer! LOL

Best Answer

No man should ever hit a woman. If he is stupid enough to do it, one should find the strength to forgive him but not forget what he has done and make sure he is no longer in her life.

Best Answer

No. I am small and no match for a guy. A guy will only hit me once, I will never give him a second chance to hit me again.

Best Answer

wait till he is asleep and hit him with shovel :P make shure its a good one

Best Answer

No, I hit back, make sure it's remembered, then I forgive.

Best Answer

hard question, i think as a woman who has been hit by the same man, in different periods...i as a woman have to also be open and honest and say there are some women who do need a little discipline. Not to say it has to be hitting, just being honest that the woman should also ask herself, did she provoke it purposely.

Best Answer

I remember when my brother punches me in the face many many times he´╗┐ won't stop attacking me was the worst day of my entire life. The jaw bone was dislocated I couldn't get it back on its right position.

But how could I stay away from him for good? I am related to him.

My dad just talked to him but he did not punch him back.

I wanted to hit him so hard so I could be even.

Best Answer

No. No. NO.

Best Answer

Forgive him? Maybe.

See him again? NEVER.

Best Answer

No,don't forgive a man that hits you. He will do it again. Get rid of the insecure,controlling moron.

Best Answer

Only if you are both in a martial art class where this is a potential happening. There you thank him for showing you the problem with your technique.

In other life - holding a grudge will only eat away at you - so let it go if you can, but at a safe distance from him. If it happened once, I could imagine some men would be horrified that they'd lost control, and would work with professional help to fix whatever problems they had. Some men act like they're entitled - a dangerous creature.

I've never hit a woman in anger, and only got close to doing so once with my former wife - when at the end of a caustic remark from her, and at the end of my patience and energy, and close to the end of my life. I stopped the slap before it went anywhere.

Best Answer

No and this is why I runway from abusers my kids father use to play hero hide the keys game I hit him in the head with key he throwed me on way we had 2 other issue fights then my past being violent I will leave if I stay I like it and programming failed I dont like it even had side loves wanting to fight not forgot met leave and forgive

Best Answer

Forgive yes, but continue the relationship? No, NEVER!

Best Answer

You can forgive once you gotten away from the abuser. Unless you are threatening his life by beating the crap out of him, he should never have raised his hand to you.

Best Answer

Yes forgive the unlucky bastard and say "see ya!"

Best Answer

ONLY if u swing first!

Best Answer

I agree with all those that have said "Never Forget!". As to the actual question, the answer is somewhere between "Maybe" and "Why the ******* hell are you still with this individual?", depending on the circumstances that led to the strike.

Best Answer

no way!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NO! Knock his bleeping teeth out!!

Best Answer