BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Mar 11 in Health

No, TWICE, a week

Best Answer

yeah once too many

Best Answer

Meh, If you don't drink, you're not really missing out on much.

Best Answer

I guess if you are intent on experiencing everything in life, being drunk would be one of those things to try.

Best Answer

Yes, but if you don't trust yourself, do it alone.

Best Answer

naah

Best Answer

Yes, but only if they make the decision without pressure and of their own volition with a sober person supervising it.

Best Answer

Yes, it's highly entertaining although for some it could be disastrous

Best Answer

Never happened to me yet.

Best Answer

I think so if for no other reason than to feel what it's like to be uninhibited just once in your life

Best Answer

More than once...But not so bad that you are praying to the porcelain God in the morning.

Best Answer

Ah hell yes you should

Best Answer

No. That's like asking if you should try meth once, or smoking once. These are not things you go try. Things to try are sky-diving, rock-climbing, growing a garden, running a marathon, anything HEALTHY that is new to you, is worth a try. :)

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

If you want to.... I mean, I say explore life. Try almost everything once. But if someone's really that against it, I don't really see it as a necessary thing..

Best Answer

In 39 years I have never been drunk once and I am happy!!!

Best Answer