SimplyMeee SimplyMeee 18-21, F 26 Answers Mar 31 in Dating & Relationships

depends , if you are prepared to be cheated on again . i'd say just move on. he may cheat again . If you really believe he is a changed man , then take him back.

Best Answer

^

Best Answer

There's two kinds of men: Ones that cheat and ones that don't. This guy has already let you know what kind of guy he is. So it's up to you if you want to put up with it. I wouldn't. <br />
You get what you settle for. Don't settle.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Find a guy who values you completely. This guy clearly doesn't.

Best Answer

i wouldn't give him a 2nd chance, and it annoys me that I would never cheat, and I'm single! :)

Best Answer

Not really. If he had that little respect for you and your relationship once .. chances are he'll do it again. That's especially true if you put up with it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

NO! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Best Answer

Case by case basis but only after he begs. For a long, long LONG time.

Best Answer

Uh no. Why would you waste anymore time on that creep? If you want an open relationship, you need to discuss it instead of sneaking around.

Best Answer

NOPE!!!

Best Answer

i wouldn't, but that's just me

Best Answer

maybe, it really depends on what happened at the time of the cheating. Were there valid reasons for it to happen? Were you distant? Was there conflict? Were you not really invested in the relationship? Depends on so many things.

Best Answer

I thought everything was great . He always told me stories about how his ex wouldn't leave him alone , he gave me her number & I called to see what really was going on and she told me everything . I ended up calling him on 3 way with her and he just straight up told her I don't want to be with you anymore I'm in love with my girlfriend , that's why I'm so confused

Best Answer

If you thought all was well and you do not think you let the relationship slide I suggest that you do not give a second change. if you could own part of it, sure, but it seems to have been him being dishonest with you and this came as a shock to you. I would not stay around with that because it can easily happen again and you won't see it coming. If there was a reason, like a disagreement or fighting, you can say ok we have learned from that and now we can be better, but that is not the case, you thought everything was great, that is the most dangerous. I would say good bye and move on.

Best Answer

I never do. Those it's been many years since one has done it, or done it and gotten away with it rather.

Best Answer

Second chance to do what ?...cheat again don't think so.

Best Answer

NO I would not even give the idea a thought.

Best Answer

i wouldnt

Best Answer

You should read my experience I posted. I think it might help.

Best Answer