EbonyLady EbonyLady 41-45, F 19 Answers Aug 17, 2011

if they're tempted by your hot friends, then better to find out soon, so you can show them the door quickly

Best Answer

Damn right!

Best Answer

under the bed

Best Answer

Yes because the closet is already full!

Best Answer

it depends , are they hotter then you are ??

Best Answer

No-one is hotter than me....

Best Answer

ohh yeahhh ?? well maybe you should add me :) then i would believe that :) ..

Best Answer

You'll just need to take my word for it Mister...

Best Answer

Yes! Nuff said.

Best Answer

If I have to hide them, something's not right, can't hide every hot chick!

Best Answer

Lol. Whhhyyyy???? Why are you in a relationship where you feel like you gotta hide your hot friends. If that is how it is - you got bigger issues, baby.

Best Answer

For sure. I say if she can get him, then she deserves whatever she gets.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha! Oh no no missy, it's not about me and could never be. Please note the question said "Should you" that being other people or people in general. It was not personalised as in "Should I".
But thanks for making me laugh :D

Best Answer

Kick him out!

Best Answer

of course.. i am not sharing them with him :)))

Best Answer

Best Answer

Can't hide everyone, kick him to the kerb!

Best Answer

Then I need to move somewhere where all the women make me look better by comparison.

Best Answer

No --- you should have a partner you trust enough that he won't give in to any possible temptation by "hot" friends. <br />
I had a partner once who had a habit of having crushes on my friends to the point of distraction. It's natural for humans to be attracted to multiple people, but it's good to have a partner whom you know won't leave you because he finds your friends attractive or act on that attraction if you're in a monogamous relationship. Now, I have a partner -- my fiance -- who I would introduce to anyone in my life. I know he's committed, and I trust him, so I am not uncomfortable introducing him to my "hot" friends.

Best Answer

That is exactly what I'm talking about. Confidence in your partner. At least you know you have the right person.

Best Answer

I don't think there is such a guy. If there is, he's already with a chick who's mistreating him and probably cheating on him in their relationship.

Best Answer

@LadyWingKnight.... They're not all rogues.. Some have good old fashioned values and would never deceive their partner, ever...

Best Answer

It's a matter of who's insecure and who means more to you then ob<x>jectively listening to your partners feelings (this is my mature answer)

Best Answer

No of course not, we could all hang out, go swimming and stuff....but my man's got to wear like that thing you put on the horses, the one you put on the side of their eyes so they just look straight, no glancing from left to right hahaha!!!

Best Answer

lol why thank you haha okay blinders =)

Best Answer

blinkers, lol.

Best Answer

No blinkers, lol

Best Answer

you can benefit of their "hottness" as a starter for a goodnight of ur mastership! Sure after they leave (;

Best Answer

If you are playing games with your guests maybe.

Best Answer

i said after they leave, but leaving their hottness hehe

Best Answer

hey i was just kidding!!

Best Answer

Hell no...I concur 100% with DaisyKarr! :)

Best Answer

As previously stated, if in doubt, put him out!

Best Answer