DEFINATELY !! It will only lead to him getting hurt or turning nasty on you. It CAN work if you're all part of a large social group but definately worth a "danger thin ice" warning. It's very often the NICE people who get caught in this trap. Smiles can often be interpreted as "green lights"

Best Answer

Hmm yeah no more one on one I guess, we just met through a mutual acquaintance. It feels more like dating but like I said, I don't feel a "spark," and yes I am too nice lol with smiles and all

Best Answer

well he could turn a bit creepy and crazy ive seen it with my male friends and this bird near me had the hots for me and she was twisted in the head told a lot of bulll sshhiitt stuories about be

Best Answer

I will come down on the no side. I am assuming he has made this clear and you have also made your feelings, or lack there of clear.<br />
Good friends are rare in the world. If he persists to the point of being annoying, then he will have crossed the line of 'good friend', but my daughter has had a number of these men. They have for the most part been good and loyal friends. They understand in the scope of things that she has options and she is the one who chooses her options.<br />
Learning how to let a man down gently is a skill which will serve you well in life.<br />
Keep your friend, let him love you and let him understand you care, but do not want a physically loving relationship

Best Answer

Absa-freakin-lootly! It's just a matter of time before he makes his moves on ya.. good luck

Best Answer