alissababi alissababi 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 25, 2012

DEFINATELY !! It will only lead to him getting hurt or turning nasty on you. It CAN work if you're all part of a large social group but definately worth a "danger thin ice" warning. It's very often the NICE people who get caught in this trap. Smiles can often be interpreted as "green lights"

Best Answer

Hmm yeah no more one on one I guess, we just met through a mutual acquaintance. It feels more like dating but like I said, I don't feel a "spark," and yes I am too nice lol with smiles and all

Best Answer

well he could turn a bit creepy and crazy ive seen it with my male friends and this bird near me had the hots for me and she was twisted in the head told a lot of bulll sshhiitt stuories about be

Best Answer

Just so long as you have explained to him that you have no feelings for him and never ever will then sure be friends with him why not. I went out with a lady (although hardly a lady as i know she had 4 guys in one day once and had many many many many guys but thats ok i'm cool about that it's how she was) I went out with her as a friend when she needed a guy on her arm for special do's and she done the same for me. I got to know her really well and found the ture her the one that liked not have to jump into bed with you cos that whats expected. Be there for each other works just so long as you both know and accept the rules. My best wishes go with you.

Best Answer

I will come down on the no side. I am assuming he has made this clear and you have also made your feelings, or lack there of clear.<br />
Good friends are rare in the world. If he persists to the point of being annoying, then he will have crossed the line of 'good friend', but my daughter has had a number of these men. They have for the most part been good and loyal friends. They understand in the scope of things that she has options and she is the one who chooses her options.<br />
Learning how to let a man down gently is a skill which will serve you well in life.<br />
Keep your friend, let him love you and let him understand you care, but do not want a physically loving relationship

Best Answer

Absa-freakin-lootly! It's just a matter of time before he makes his moves on ya.. good luck

Best Answer