If you cant find someone you wish for vote for then you can at least find someone you wish to vote against and make sure his opponent gets an extra vote.

Best Answer

Great question. i really do not think it matters what most of us want. there are dictators in this world and the dictated to.. That would be the most of us.<br />
I think u should do what is right for u, u can never go wrong.

Best Answer

There are candidates for other offices other than president on the ballot and most places have important local issues on the ballot, all of which you should take the time to vote on!

Best Answer

I agree with MmmBabu just go with the least worst one.

Best Answer

Our vote is not much control over what happens in Washington. You should vote your conscience. Very few elections are going to be decided by one vote, but your self respect demand that you honor your best choice. There is still one outstanding presidential candidate that has won over 10 states in the Republican delegate count and it's not Mitt Romney. While Romney has won 15 states, he's not outstanding other than in his support for the status quo. If what we've been doing up to now is a good thing, why is the country such a mess?

Best Answer

I have no idea who they are but here in Scotland their isn't much to choose from lol !

Best Answer