Nundochips Nundochips 31-35, M 11 Answers May 6, 2012

If you cant find someone you wish for vote for then you can at least find someone you wish to vote against and make sure his opponent gets an extra vote.

Best Answer

Yes you should still vote regardless of the crappiness of choices. I just go with the one that sucks the least.

Best Answer

Very true. We should always vote. Don't throw away that right.

Best Answer

Great question. i really do not think it matters what most of us want. there are dictators in this world and the dictated to.. That would be the most of us.

I think u should do what is right for u, u can never go wrong.

Best Answer

There are candidates for other offices other than president on the ballot and most places have important local issues on the ballot, all of which you should take the time to vote on!

Best Answer

iT DOESN T SEAM TO GET ANY EASYER! I TRY GO FOR WHO WILL BE BEST FOR WORKERS. B ut there are so many issues that inportant to me and both partys diff so much on them, rep. usuuly against labor. dems weak gun rights. religus people and reps seam against womans right to choice on abortion. also against gay marrage. very tuff. i don t trust any of em!!!! all looking to make deal! they spend millions to get elected while country going to hell!!! if took the millions spent on campains and used just for schools . they be in good shape!

Best Answer

since the electoral college actually does the voting, and one's representative does not necessarily have to vote along the majority lines of the state they represent - what one person votes matters little.

Best Answer

I agree with MmmBabu just go with the least worst one.

Best Answer

Our vote is not much control over what happens in Washington. You should vote your conscience. Very few elections are going to be decided by one vote, but your self respect demand that you honor your best choice. There is still one outstanding presidential candidate that has won over 10 states in the Republican delegate count and it's not Mitt Romney. While Romney has won 15 states, he's not outstanding other than in his support for the status quo. If what we've been doing up to now is a good thing, why is the country such a mess?

Best Answer

I have no idea who they are but here in Scotland their isn't much to choose from lol !

Best Answer