Your spouse asks for your phone so they could go through it just to be nosy. Is that wrong?
LadyOutspoken LadyOutspoken 26-30, F 22 Answers Jan 2, 2012

Why not? As long as there's nothing to hide.

Best Answer

yes it is wrong for him to look through your phone. Privacy!!

Best Answer

no.

if you can't stop him, just ask yourself, what would Karl Rove do?

Start with disinformation...operation mindfuck...lots of fake messages and phone numbers that are just there for him to see. start with anthony weiner's dickpics. Ordering heroin and guns, plane tickets to warzones....actually that sounds like fun...fill it with all kinds of evidence that you're a CIA agent working on something illegal

While you're at it, see if you can figure out how to dump his phone, like they do on CSI on TV...find out what *HE* is up to

Best Answer

I totally love this post! What a great idea.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

it's just rude. Everyone needs a little private space. It does'nt matter if you're hiding things or not, a spouse shouldn't feel the 'need' to go do that sort of thing. I don't read peoples phones and I never open a girls purse, just because it's her stuff and not mine.

Best Answer

I use to do that. I liked to look at pictures in others phone but lol learned my lesson and stopped lol

Best Answer

Yeah, I personally never looked cause I don't want to find something that I don't want to know.

Best Answer

no, i think couples deserve to have some autonomy and privacy as ppl. i know of folks that give their emails and passwords to partners as well but imho that's just going too far with the distrust. in all the 6 years i've been with my love i've never known or wanted to know this info and they have (as far as i know!) respected my privacy as well. it's called trust i guess.

if i felt or they felt the trust had been breached, then that would be a discussion for another time.

Best Answer

I do not trust anyone but I do not have the energy or the interest to look through someones information like that. I really never had to do that. I knew he was cheating regardless. They always change when they are not doing right...like little children

Best Answer

yes a nd they should have full access to your credit cards and bank accounts too

Best Answer

lol your dreaming lol

Best Answer

My phone iPod Facebook and computer are off limits. I value my privacy. I told my bf this from the beginning. I don't go thru his things and he doesn't go thru mine. My ex-husband always knew all my passwords and went thru all of my stuff. I hated having no privacy.

If my current bf asked I would say no.

Best Answer

I understand, I guess the delete button is not for everyone.

Best Answer

My bf is a computer freak. A delete button does me no good. Not do I want to delete conversations with a friend because I complain about him in two sentences. I have a right to my privacy.

Best Answer

Yeah didnt know that they could do that with phones too

Best Answer

Should be a mutual thing....allowed by both individuals.....but it shows signs of mistrust, and may come off as controlling. Before you know it they will be telling you who you can talk to. But I've also seen a lot of people not want to share cause they are hiding some dirty secrets....really depends on your relationship and level of trust.

Best Answer

Yea, my ex did this but it didn't bother me. I actually used his phone and I can tell he was upset but I didn't get upset when I saw him texting his dirty little ******. Lol anywhoo, sometimes he watched me dial a number or dial it for me...and he always ask about my conversations!!!! Crazy
lol either way I feel like my husband can go through my phone and I should be able to go through his. Today's technology is a relationships biatch. These new phones stay connected to your email, Facebook, twitter, you tube, accounts and more lol I do not under how people can be possessive. Its exhausting.

Best Answer

No as there's two people involved in texting and it's a violation of privacy for both . What people talk about with me stays with me .

Best Answer

She already does

Best Answer

I would care less if I had nothing to hide.

Best Answer

Yes it's wrong ... nosy to the nth.

Best Answer

Only if u say thats ok.

Best Answer