If you done things before You met them and showed them different. That you care about them and that your past is your past and that their your now and future? Should it really matter to them?
Gabina19 Gabina19 16-17, F 17 Answers Jul 25, 2012

to an extant, you might not be that person anymore, but your experiences have made you who you are and shaped your character, for good or bad

Best Answer

No, unless it affects your relationship negatively.

Best Answer

Seriously, unless it involves g.e.n.i.t.a.l herpes,HIV or being a convicted s.e.x offender, no one is obligated to reveal their past.

Best Answer

WOW!! LMFAO!! No its nothing like that. . Aha!!

Best Answer

lucy what did you do?

Best Answer

We all do things we regret and wish we could turn back the clock and change. But as you said, we hopefully learn from those lessons. I think I would want to trust my potential partner enough to know that they would accept those things as just that. If they don't, then I really would not want them anyway. I would not want to go through life with a judgemental person,

Best Answer

LOVE THIS OPINION. I agree!

Best Answer

depends... in most cases no, but if i found out my significant other was once a serial killer and had just behaved for the last few years (like Dennis Radner/ BTK) then I would prolly break up with them

Best Answer

Aha Your funny! :)

Best Answer

ty... I would say I try, but I don't... I'm just odd...

Best Answer

My husband knows everything about me, past and present, the good and the bad! I guess, he accepts me the way I am cause he's still with me.

Best Answer

Daymn I wish my man was like that. . . :' ( You got a good man. Be happy about it not all can accept that.

Best Answer

Thanks G. Yes, he is a good and understandable guy. It goes both ways, he knows about me and me about him. We rather tell each other everything before someone comes to us and we find out. If someone approaches us, at least our answers will be I know and not be shocked about it. :)

Best Answer

Who you are should matter to your partner.Your past is indicative of who you are going forward,so it matters.

Best Answer

But what if you arent that person anymore and you changed for the best to be with them?

Best Answer

Well,you're always gonna be that person.If you can learn from your past,it makes you a better person.Nobody is perfect and your partner should be able to accept you for you.We all have a past.

Best Answer

The past always matters.

Best Answer

at your age, the past is last week.

Best Answer

You shouldn't try to hide it. If they are willing to accept you for who you are, not who you were, then there's no problem.

Best Answer

As long as dat past is nt der in ur present .....no

Best Answer