I'm referring to this annoying Oranum ad, of course.
weirdcolor weirdcolor 36-40, M 17 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in EP

I knew you were going to ask that... call me now :-P

Best Answer

small mediums at large

Best Answer

very good..... :)

Best Answer

merci

Best Answer

.ad {display:none;}

Best Answer

Where should we all write this magic formula? :)

Best Answer

a-HA! if you're using Chrome, the "Chrome Stylist" extension allows you to create styles that apply to any website! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/ext/11-web-development?hl=en-US ... I'm sure there's an equivalent for all the other browsers.

Best Answer

(you'll have to scroll down the page a bit, you'll see a pink square with a rainbow in one corner labeled "Stylist"

Best Answer

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

once the extension is installed, go to the extensions in the chrome settings menu and click "Options" under Stylist... then the style is .ad{display:none;} ... I got it wrong above. you also have to give your new style a title and put "www.experienceproject.com" into the domain field.

Best Answer

ta-da! no more annoying sidebar ads!

Best Answer

As much as i detest those lying charlatans it conflicts with my core principle of free speech, ex<x>pression and press. The legal loophole of claiming to be entertainment is ridiculous. Claims its a faith system is even more so. Its no more real than pixiefarts. Ive concluded if some idiot and their money are so desperate to be parted than so be it. Moronic!

Best Answer

the fact that we have no choice it is just there and ontop of our messages blocking out what ep is sending us. Doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

In a perfect world it would be... but those things are someone else's religion... sure, it's wrong... but the 1st Amendment gives people the right to be wrong...

Best Answer

BTW... I went into my flash settings... and blocked their website... so the ad won't play.

Best Answer

If the website wants to pay them to advertise .. then it's their choice. <br />
It's annoying to most of us .. but someone must be clicking on the ads or they wouldn't keep running them.

Best Answer

Ask the Long Island Medium! LOL!!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

What do you care if dumbarse fools who believe in ridiculous, superstitious nonsense want to waste their money? As far as I'm concerned if they're stupid enough to believe in such rubbish they deserve to get robbed blind.

Best Answer

On this site there are minors that should be protected from this ridiculous, superstitious nonsense, as much as they have to be protected from alcohol and cigarettes.

Best Answer

This site doesn't give a crap about minors. It cares about making money.

Best Answer

No, except for the annoying Oranum ad that is

Best Answer