fakeitandtakeit fakeitandtakeit 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 14, 2009

Generally, you pull when entering and push when exiting.

Best Answer

i think they sould both or swing open both ways and they should stop makening doors clear i always run into them and embrass my self infront of eberyone

Best Answer

i think all doors should be revolving ones... they just look really cool to me

Best Answer

No, there's nothing funnier than seeing someone smash their face into a door thinking it was gonna swing out, imo.

Best Answer

As a mechanical engineer, I have been involved with buildings that had either type. In a properly ventilated building, you bring in slightly more air than is exhausted - you have an air exchange rate to keep the building healthy. If a building has "negative" pressure, it will suck outside air in through every crack and opening, including around and under the doors. An inward opening door would actually be pulled open, allowing even more outside air in. <br />
However, to put it in simple terms, it is what the architect chooses to blend in with the building itself. There are no standards, just standard humans (like myself) who will always get it wrong on the doors.

Best Answer

This whole thing of 'Push,Pull' cause diarrieah in my head.How many bloody times will i embarass myself before the same bloody 'Pull,Push' building personel?What kind of a sickening invention is this?

Best Answer

All doors should be automatic. It makes me feel like a jedi :)

Best Answer

I roll through doors shattering them.

Best Answer

Good idea, but until a budget is raised for door replacements, I enjoy watching you, and everyone else, struggle with building access.

Best Answer