starship33 starship33 36-40, F 16 Answers Jan 18 in Embarrassing & Funny

Good boots turn into übersneakers when good and broken in. I could play basketball comfortably in mine. Few cops should ever be so lucky as to experience this level of comfort.

Best Answer

Chase someone? Ha,Ha, Half the cops I see these days are Fat A$$ed Women,who couldn't catch a doughnut,if it was rolled right at them.

Best Answer

Shouldn't they be in good shape too, then?

Best Answer

athletic shoes aren't actually that comfortable if you're going to be on your feet for long periods of time. The small advantage they offer in the event of a foot chase is far outweighed by the disadvantage of sore feet.

Best Answer

Actually the shoes they wear do offer better support than sneakers, and are lightweight enough to allow them to run quite easily.

Best Answer

My son in law wears good comfortable shoes that are easy to run in just for that reason

Best Answer

no, they should wear sneakers so that they can sneakier criminals.

Best Answer

they do in my city.... black ones of course

Best Answer

no because after they catch the bandit they have to kick his *** hard to do in sneakers

Best Answer

It sure would have helped.

Best Answer

They should wear cleats.

Best Answer