Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 20 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Bible. I'll pimp slap the hell outta that demon with the bible and recite some sc<x>ripture too.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Feed the demon the waffles and then take a nap. He's just hungry.

Best Answer

B2 to B4

Best Answer

Gah which game was that...

Best Answer

Chess
First move of a pawn

Best Answer

Must be old tradition. lol I just move pieces to my playing style. Say we should play chess sometime :)

Best Answer

First move of a pawn can be 1 or 2 spaces

Best Answer

I know, so b2 to b4 is just the start off?

Best Answer

depends on the game... but yes.. demons are normally black.. and white starts the game unless decided on a roll of dice

Best Answer

demons can't be beten by any of that, hmm.... i know, i'll scare it

Best Answer

Easy. Tell the demon, 'in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you be gone.' Don't need anything but Christ as your Savior.

Best Answer

Amen :)

Best Answer

Bible enchantments, throw bullet, make a hair pin cross, and then just beat the crud out of him with his own limbs cuz im a beast like that, then eat the waffles for victory. WOW go me

Best Answer

Damn you went beast on him.

Best Answer

Pin my hair back with the hair pin, throw the bible at the demons nose and confuse him while I toss the silver bullet in the air, then jump up and do this cool 360 spinning roundhouse kick and kick the silver bullet 80 mph into the demon's brain. <br />
Then eat the waffle while I go through the demon's pockets and see if he's got any good loot.

Best Answer

You've been watching watching too many cartoons :)

Best Answer

Keep the silver, do what you like with the bible and eat the waffles while you watch it play out.

Best Answer

I turn the t.v. Off.

Best Answer

Darn...you missed the infomercials :(

Best Answer

Put the waffle in the Bible, to ruin it and show an alliance towards the demon, then befriend it slowly and learn its weakness, if it even has one, then use that to destroy or control it.

Best Answer

Rofl

Best Answer

Call McGuiver and see if he can make me a weapon out of it.

Best Answer

Interesting

Best Answer

kick his nuts up into his guts, eat the waffle, pick my teeth with the hair pin, take a dump (sorry bible) use pages. and toss the bullet away?... :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Hide behind a rock and eat waffles :)

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

holy hand grenade! :D have at you!!!

Best Answer

Oh noesss :D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer