Btsallday91 Btsallday91 18-21 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

Wear more than that, it is winter.

Best Answer

all i know is, i could have went my whole life without knowing you were thinking about it? oO

Best Answer

Only if you were planning on taking it off

Best Answer

Whatever makes you happy.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer. :)

Best Answer

Your welcome! I agree with your view, but what if the thong makes the girl not happy?when my happiness comes from the girl being happy ??

Best Answer

You will never be happy with anyone unless you can be happy as you. That means finding someone that accepts you for you. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

Sure why not. I am a straight male and tonight my wife and i are going to a costume party and i will be Miss2013 wearing a pink tutu pink leotard and tights ballet slippers and a tiara that says Miss 2013. So you wearing a thong is no big thing!

Best Answer

So long as I don't have to see it, why not?

Best Answer

Hell yeah...Start the New year off with some excitement if thats what tickles your pickle! hehe

Best Answer

ya if going to gay bar to get picked up wear low cut pants with it.

Best Answer

What does being a straight male have to do with you underwear preferences? I know gay men who wear boxers.

Best Answer

It's a personal choice, worse one's could be made.

Best Answer

Is it going to matter if no one see?

Best Answer