Nundochips Nundochips 31-35, M 12 Answers Apr 30, 2012

"what you talkin bout willis" lmfao.....

Best Answer

'I'm sorry Dave,this conversation can serve no purpose any longer,good bye.'...

The HAL 9000 computer refusing to open the pod bay doors to let Dave Bowman back in from outer space!

2001 A space odyssey

Best Answer

Haven't it in a very very long time ! I may do now !

Best Answer

Say hello to my lil friend-Scarface

Best Answer

Classic !

Best Answer

Yes indeed! :-))

Best Answer

this is from scream "I WILL CUT YOU THROAT UNTILL I FEEL BONE!!! silence of the lambs "rub the loition on the skin or youll get the hose again" ugh love that one lol

Best Answer

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." Dazed and Confused...What a ridiculously sleazy line but very funny

Best Answer

"Take 'em off the f*****g grid." -- Nick Nolte in "Tropic Thunder"

Best Answer

Lol i did like tropic thunder at points lol !

Best Answer

rock n rolla. when archie is getting his mate to slap the idiot.. after a few failed attempt he say '' no no no. with the back of the hand.. the slapper turns around and says.. 'what am i playing tennis arch?.. cracked me up

Best Answer

Rock n rolla is good lol !

Best Answer

Well, you crazy, the fall will probably kill you.

Best Answer

Butch casssidy and the sundance kid ? love it !

Best Answer

Good going. Nice that you knew that instantly. I love that movie, I never get tired of watching it. Do you know the quote *In Germany we stamp when you are born, when you die, when you get married, but we stamp on a paper, not on a fruit.* I'll give you a clue, it was said by Sir Alec Guiness.

Best Answer

not getting that one and i didn't cheat to find out lol !

Best Answer

Situation Hopeless But Not Serious. Sir Alec Guiness and Robert Redford, with Mike Connors. Hilarious movie about an old German man who captures a couple of American soldiers during WWII and locks them in a cell in his basement. He gives them everything they ask for except their freedom.

Best Answer

Actually sounds like my childhood- o mom

Best Answer