Nundochips Nundochips 31-35, M 12 Answers Apr 30, 2012

"what you talkin bout willis" lmfao.....

Best Answer

'I'm sorry Dave,this conversation can serve no purpose any longer,good bye.'...<br />
The HAL 9000 computer refusing to open the pod bay doors to let Dave Bowman back in from outer space!<br />
2001 A space odyssey

Best Answer

Haven't it in a very very long time ! I may do now !

Best Answer

Say hello to my lil friend-Scarface

Best Answer

Classic !

Best Answer

Yes indeed! :-))

Best Answer

this is from scream "I WILL CUT YOU THROAT UNTILL I FEEL BONE!!! silence of the lambs "rub the loition on the skin or youll get the hose again" ugh love that one lol

Best Answer

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." Dazed and Confused...What a ridiculously sleazy line but very funny

Best Answer

"Take 'em off the f*****g grid." -- Nick Nolte in "Tropic Thunder"

Best Answer

Lol i did like tropic thunder at points lol !

Best Answer

rock n rolla. when archie is getting his mate to slap the idiot.. after a few failed attempt he say '' no no no. with the back of the hand.. the slapper turns around and says.. 'what am i playing tennis arch?.. cracked me up

Best Answer

Rock n rolla is good lol !

Best Answer

Well, you crazy, the fall will probably kill you.

Best Answer

Butch casssidy and the sundance kid ? love it !

Best Answer

Good going. Nice that you knew that instantly. I love that movie, I never get tired of watching it. Do you know the quote *In Germany we stamp when you are born, when you die, when you get married, but we stamp on a paper, not on a fruit.* I'll give you a clue, it was said by Sir Alec Guiness.

Best Answer

not getting that one and i didn't cheat to find out lol !

Best Answer

Situation Hopeless But Not Serious. Sir Alec Guiness and Robert Redford, with Mike Connors. Hilarious movie about an old German man who captures a couple of American soldiers during WWII and locks them in a cell in his basement. He gives them everything they ask for except their freedom.

Best Answer

Actually sounds like my childhood- o mom

Best Answer