Join skinheads

Best Answer

Be proud of who u are and forget about them. I go through the same thing and people just assume stuff about me knowing anything! It's their problem not yours. Haha and another thing dnt move to Australia. I was born here and there are a heap of silent bigots here!

Best Answer

Are you? Because if you are, why would you be ashamed of it. If Iran doesn't exist, you probably won't be existing to.

Best Answer

Possibly the area you live in. I live in Melbourne and have witnessed that kind of prejudice in some areas. In many other areas there is far less of that un-evolved mind-set. And as others have said, be proud of who you are, in all aspects.

Best Answer

brainwashed imbeciles forget about them

Best Answer

I love Iranian people and it's not just because of tah deeg, I promise. Your people are cool.

Best Answer

i don't give a **** about tah deeg. i don't even eat rice, only in sushi

Best Answer

It doesn't matter where you are from as much as where you're going

Best Answer

take the advantage of knowing both sides.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that this happens to you. May I ask where you live? I'm going to go out on a limb as say it's somewhere in the U.S. :-(

Best Answer

no australia. can't take it anymore. i was 6 months when i left. it's so bad

Best Answer

You make YOUR choice to Suffer or Accept & Change.

Best Answer