lilystormcloud lilystormcloud 46-50, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Go for it

Best Answer

From your replies to the others, I'm asking myself why are you trying? It sounds like that he only wants a roommate relationship and not a sexual affair. I may be off ba<x>se here, and I apologize if I am, but I feel you need to pursue someone that is willing and wanting you as much as you wanting him. Good luck sweetie.

Best Answer

That has gone through my mind also, maybe i should just bite the bullet and try making him answer a few serious questions also.

Best Answer

I agree, if you're wasting your time pursuing a deadend relationship, it's time to know. You deserve someone that loves you equally. Best of luck with your talk.

Best Answer

Let you know on Monday morning lol, thanks x

Best Answer

never,some guys not interested in oversmartness and also you are not positive about the outcome.so please wait,otherwise you'll ....

Best Answer

Yes, seduce him. Seduction is good! ; ) Well, if he's willing.

Best Answer

There in lays then problem sweety, he,s rather unwilling.

Best Answer

Oh, well it may not be worth it then. You can't make him interested if he's just not into you, sorry.

Best Answer

We are already in a relationship and i know he loves me, he has been had health problem for a year now and often just wants me to leave him alone , i do as he wants but its so hard im feeling very rejected.

Best Answer

I see. Well I guess I didn't realize you were already in a relationship with him. Have you tried discussing this with him?

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w <br />
Woman has evolved!<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

go a little bit but to far...if hes ready he will play in if not back off

Best Answer

Why are you having to do the seducing?

Best Answer

Hes been ill and wanted me to back off and not even mention sex.

Best Answer

It sounds as though he was unequivocal about not wanting a sexual relationship. (Sounds like he's an honest guy and not a game-player). I would respect that. Plus, in my old-fashioned opinion, if a woman has to do the pursuing, something's not right.

Best Answer

You won't get rejected.

Best Answer