I started going to the gym again to loose the weight that I gained since I stopped working out.my clothes feel looser each day but my scale still the same .Only one person at work noticed and told me that it looks like I am dropping the weight again but when I look myself in the mirror there isn't that much difference .will the weight keep dropping ? I want to go back to my old weight and maintain it.I was at 130 now I am at 150
cunning78 cunning78 22-25, F 6 Answers Apr 15 in Health

You're gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. Sion the weight should start to drop too.

Best Answer

A pound of muscle takes up a lot less space than a pound of fat...

Best Answer

hey, but the clothes are feeling looser. That's a great sign. means you might have swapped pounds for muscle.

Best Answer

Look at your physique, not at the weight scale. you could be gaining muscles and they are denser than fat so you could still see the same reading when in fact you've already lost some excess.

Best Answer

Why worry about it... if you're good-looking, you have to live with it?

Best Answer