O_O Never!

Best Answer

Oh' com on. You'd love it.

Best Answer

Don't lie to me.

Best Answer

You like the outdoors? I have miles and miles of outdoors, and a river.

Best Answer

I love the outdoors! :D

Best Answer

I live twenty feet from a river. You can fish out of a window. Its a big house, all mod-cons. I have a horse. It's in my cousins field.Clover is a good horse. Its yours for the summer.

Best Answer

No. I won't take it! It's cursed! :P

Best Answer

Yes it is cursed. Those who drink the water of the river go mad. It drove me mad. I get paid to smoke weed at jazz festivals. But what of it? Yon tele makes you mad as well.

Best Answer

How MAD are you talking? Joker MAD?

Best Answer

You want pictures? Skype me. I send pictures and such.For real. 100% for real. ( I am waving my hands in the air, LOOK FOR REAL!) I just need someone mad enough to spend 30-60 days. Im going to 90 in jail right away, big whoop! Not a big deal, I have tons of David Bowie records!

Best Answer

Don't do skype. Lol I hope you find a suitable candidate :) David Bowie is good! Jail is NOT!

Best Answer

David Bowie did a lot of drugs. So did I. I never have to meet you. Its only two months during the summer. Oh Lushirio, if only you had lived out your thoughts, we could do our 90 days together.

Best Answer

Drugs will kill you my friend. Otherwise I can always dream can't I?

Best Answer

Well duh? Drugs will kill me. I wont let multiple sclerosis have the title. No Way. Any-who. No one at the farm for 30-60days as I work the festivals next summer. I never have to met you. I don't have keys to my house. Its a big country house by the river,with a garden. If theres a god, reckon he/her would say..give your place out during the summer, the city is hell.

Best Answer

Add me & I'll message you. Seriously interested.

Best Answer

I like that job, sponsor my VISA :D

Best Answer

what if you never come back? O.o

Best Answer

The records and books are yours. Um. Yah. Guess you can just live there.

Best Answer

what are the chores?

Best Answer

I like my chickens, and peacocks. Take care of my garden. Tree fall 0n the house? Cut that tree down. Mow the yard. Upstairs could use another coat of white paint.

Best Answer