There's a difference between being plain rude and nasty and being witty and honest. He doesn't seem to get that though. I don't know if that's how he really is or his just an old man seeking attention by being what he is in public television as it helps pay out his pension funds. Whatever reason I dont find it funny or attractive. He needs to be taught how to respect. I don't give a damn how he grew up and how tradgic his life became during his teens or whatever. Still doesn't give him the right to treat people the way he does. Sis on him for seeking attention using other people flaws. He needs am #ss whoop that's what he needs. Ag!
Xcinderella Xcinderella 16-17, F 3 Answers Sep 1 in Community

Hes an idiot. Pete Waterman is far more respectful while being critical of the talent of the music scene. Plus Pete Waterman's music was better anyway!

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Best Answer

Just telling it like it is :) YW :)

Best Answer

Actually he is the most straightforward person on that show. He says it like he sees it. I like him.

Best Answer

Oh okay so insulting a person is part of the character trait of being "straightforward"?

Best Answer

No. He is rude no doubt but he will still say it like it is. Instead of molly cuddling all the big babies who think they are the next super star.

Best Answer

The man just needs respect. Not change. Not a heart transplant. But Respect.

Best Answer

He's not that bad.. But a little bit intimidating

Best Answer

He is bad I hate him.

Best Answer

I find him pretty funny xD

Best Answer

He has his moments but I mean he has to be considerate. What if someone committed suicide just cause of one thing he said that he thought was "funny"? What If someone doesn't follow their dreams because they were told not too by "Simon Cowell" honestly I hate that n#gga.

Best Answer