Ephesians 3:14&15
appointed3rd appointed3rd 31-35, M 9 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Fatherhood

Theistic conceptualizes of dieties typically developed ba<x>sed on local social power stratification, not the other way around. Patriarchal desert cults had patriarchal desert gods.

Best Answer

Jesus, I hope not!

Best Answer

Maybe one should have asked the german fuhrer.

Best Answer

In a sense that we created new life yes. But we are greater than god, we are there in person with that pat on the back. We are there showing our children how to live, how to treat others, what to take from life, and what to give back. We teach morals not through stories but action. This makes being a father great. We just get the bonus of seeing our children growing up and leading the next generation the way we lead them.

Best Answer

I agree with all that you said except that we are "greater than God". I believe that God is here patting me on my back when warranted. Everything that you said makes being a father great, I experience from my heavenly Father. I have no doubt that you are a great father and soon I hope to be that as well, but I could never be a greater father than the one who created life.

Best Answer

im a father and im not fictional.

Best Answer

I'm afraid WE are Nothing like God. Maybe in a few Million years of evolution. :)

Best Answer

It means you are made in the image of God, man first than woman. Both in God's image. A man weither he is father or not is already an authoritive figure over females and children.

Best Answer