MOFOYOLO MOFOYOLO 18-21, F 6 Answers Sep 7, 2013 in Community

Same here -.- Its like I wish I could take back everythime I thought her food wasnt that great or I asked her if she could cook something else. Now Its like luxury compared!

Best Answer

Ikr. before i leave their house now i take her food with me lol.

Best Answer

Yeah I used to do that too the first time I moved out! But now they changed continent hahaha so I only dream of it. Seriously I dream of it! But what can you do... Got to find me a wifey or something :P

Best Answer

Lol. Yeah a wife or a plane ticket. If that happened to me i would marry a baker/chef

Best Answer

Hahahaha can you believe that there is girl that is studying gastronomy and she is hitting on me?! She is in paris for 4 weeks (think like 2 weeks left now) to practice at this French restaurant and will be back to y hometown soon. I should tell her to cook me something :D But otherwise I do exploit the mothers of my friends whenever I get the chance, always accidentally being at their homes around dinner time hahahah.

Best Answer

Lol. & if her foods real good, wife her. i would do the same but my mates moms tend to over feed me

Best Answer

Hahahaha yeaah! Awww, but thats not too bad that either ;)

Best Answer

Yeah i guess it aint too bad lol. so whats ya name anyway?

Best Answer

Josef :) And yours?

Best Answer

Nice to meet you josef. mines Tia :)

Best Answer

Nice to meet you too Tia :) You are pretty awesome in my book :P

Best Answer

Thanks :) your pretty awesome too

Best Answer

Thanks :) Tia tell me about something else you like except weed and good food :P

Best Answer

lol. well i like travel, sunshine, beaches, basically everthing with good vibes. How about you josef?

Best Answer

Same here Tia. If I had to chose anywhere to be right now it would be a calm beach. Add a book to that. Or you... I would take you over a book any day of the week :P That would be nice.

Best Answer

yes. i wouldnt mind being at a calm beach right now, working on my tan lol. aw thanks :)

Best Answer

Yeah Im starting to get whiter by the day myself -.- But yeah would be epic, just lie there not thinking about anything. listening to the waves...

Best Answer

Yeah I really missed...... no hang on.. no I didn't cuz I bought and cooked my own food for years before moving out at age 17. I don't really remember my mum's cooking that well but I do remember that we did bake biscuits sometime when I was very young.. I can remember that her Scotch broth was good and so was her Lancashire hotpot which was suspiciously similar.

Best Answer

Lol. i like how you put it was suspiciously similar.

Best Answer

NO.

I NEVER KNEW YOUR MOM.

Best Answer

Lol. i mean your mom

Best Answer

No I only missed having a decent kitchen to cook in.

Best Answer

Yes, i left the house in 1992 and i still miss her cooking sometimes. Especially now i am in another country and eat rice 3 times a day.

Best Answer

Omg thats alot of rice

Best Answer

Yeah i live in Asia

Best Answer

Nasi Goreng? :)_

Best Answer

No, its not nasi goreng. I wish it was.

Best Answer

No. My mother did not cook well....

Best Answer

Lol. ok

Best Answer