maxximiliann maxximiliann 36-40, M 17 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in LGBT

Go eat a gun please.

Best Answer

Only if it's made out of chocolate :)

Best Answer

Lots of things occur in nature that we don't condone by law, laws have no correlation to nature.

Best Answer

So all that talk about us being animals and evolving from them is bunk? :)

Best Answer

The key word you have used is evolving, primitive man had all kind of norms that wouldn't be acceptable in today's civilised society, that has nothing to do with current laws. We don't make laws that way.

Best Answer

So, once upon a time, ********** was fine but, as we evolved, it's wasn't?

Best Answer

That isn't what I said, I said primitive man had all kinds of norms that wouldn't be acceptable today, at no point did mention which norms, you seem to wish to read things that aren't there.

Best Answer

How do you know ********** wasn't one of them?

Best Answer

We can't know for sure what all the norms were of a primitive society but there is no evidence to suggest that was one of them, I repeat you are reading things that simply aren't there!

Best Answer

Since there is no evidence that the mythical primitive man practiced - or didn't - practice ********** why use that argument at all? :)

Best Answer

You bought up evolution!

Best Answer

And? You made an argument implying that this was probably a practice amongst the mythical primitive man but then negated it by saying there was no proof of this actually being - or not being - the case. Your tried to pull one over on us by using a nonargument as an argument :)

Best Answer

You read into things that aren't there, you should see someone about that!

Best Answer

Orrr perhaps you should critically analyze what you're going to argue before arguing it :)

Best Answer

Peadophiles are the lowest fcukin scum on this earth <br />
So you like Peadophiles

Best Answer

Why is homosexuality legal, then?

Best Answer

killing is completely natural in nature too

Best Answer

So why is it illegal?

Best Answer

It isn't. Animals mate when the female is in heat. An immature female animal will not be in heat therefore the statement is wrong.

Best Answer

Au contraire mon frere - It's more common in the animal world than you think. Bonobo monkeys for example.

Best Answer

Yes. (I get what you're mocking too :P)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

He blocked me for turning his statement around o.o

Best Answer

LOL!!! Whata moron! :D

Best Answer

He blocked me too!! I'm in great company I guess, lol :)

Best Answer

Btw, the consent argument doesn't hold water because, as I'm sure everyone's aware, child prostitutes and children soldiers abound in the third world. These happily consent to engaging in their disturbing behaviors.

Best Answer

Not sure about all of them regarding the children soldiers and such..some children, legally speaking, do consent to séx with men in their 20s and above though.

Best Answer

And some animals eat their offspring - while that may be a good idea, I dont think it should be legal

Best Answer

Why is homosexuality legal, then?

Best Answer

Nature does not abide by the laws of man, nor does man abide by the laws of nature. That being said, who do you think is going to be around longer - Man or nature?

Best Answer

Waitaminute, so all that talk about us being animals and evolving from them is bunk? :)

Best Answer

Of course we are animals. we are the human animal. We must abide by most of the laws of nature, but not by all of the "laws" of nature. How do you think ********** affects the child - takes away his trust for the rest of his life. So in some way man's overruling natural laws is good, but in someways, such as polluting our water supply and our atmosphere, to make things more comfortable for man, it is just self serving and overall destructive. I guess it all comes down to using our brain....our more highly developed brain and our opposable thumbs are about the only things that put us at the top of the food chain. Man has learned to use his opposable thumbs quite well, but his brain - still a work in progress!

Best Answer

So we're animals but we're not? This is giving me a headache ... :)

Best Answer

Yes, we are animals, but we use are brains in tempering some of the baser animal instincts. In the animal world, it is "survival of the strongest" , but as human animals, we try to take care of people who cannot take care of themselves...

Best Answer

Because it's not the same thing.

Best Answer

What makes you an animal? :)

Best Answer

I'll go by the dictionary definition of animal: "A living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly"...that sounds like me

Best Answer

"A person whose behavior is regarded as devoid of human attributes or civilizing influences, esp. someone who is very cruel, violent, or repulsive." I can see how this definition fits with a lot of people :)

Best Answer

The human animal is very complicated - all of us are different...

Best Answer

Is this where you are telling us you love your dad in a way that most never get forced into?

Best Answer

It is possible to fantisize about it, and make plenty of rationalizations for it, as children often engage in sexual behavior on their own, but the reality of vunerable kids getting hurt, tramatized, and emotionally crippled with feelings of guilt and shame is there, and will always be there, and of course laws reflect this reality, despite any arguments to the contrary.

Best Answer

Are you asking this because of your sexual attraction to your son?

Best Answer

You're disgusting!

Best Answer

one word, stupid - Consent

Best Answer

The consent argument doesn't hold water because, as I'm sure everyone's aware, child prostitutes and children soldiers abound in the third world. These happily consent to engaging in their disturbing behaviors.

Best Answer

so are you saying that you would deflower a nine year old if she gave you consent? wtf dude?

Best Answer

I've said no such thing. You have no clue what my moral values consist of. All I've explained is why the consent argument is vacuous, nothing more, nothing less. Instead of debating strawmen why not try and refute what I've actually written?

Best Answer

People are too messed up to deal with natural reality. It uncovers their evil and they rather hide from it ashamed than shed it.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer