It's helped very much, but the problem I have with it is if you don't agree with what someone says you can't "dislike" it (save for in stories). <br />
Whatever. This site helped me more than bugged me so it's good in my book.

Best Answer

I have learned abit of things here. And it also shows and tells me what are the things other people do around the world. I have also teach someone how to cook Asian soup and shared a few of my life real stories with other.. And of course i have read a few of others stories. I am happy since joining EP i would say. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

I'm here mainly to vent some stuff...but if I can make a supportive acquaintance or two that's wonderful too.. It has helped in that I've been able to get some poisonous **** out of me and I've been able to talk with others who are on a mission similar to my own. I don't feel altogether like Mr. EP, but I feel noticed.

Best Answer