Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Actually they are: Repuke-Crooks. There is no doubt in my mind they want to make government Robbed from those they can have a Bias Attitude about the Country they want. Justifying Their Idea of Evil and being in Tyranny over the World.

Best Answer

Yes.But don't forget the cry towels for Lostinchicago

Best Answer

yeahhh where is that punk ? he must be scared of me. big fraidey cat

Best Answer

He is online.Check out his answer about place you would not be caught dead.

Best Answer

he got mad at me cuz I found out he lied about being from the Bronx (he's from PA). I said to him...you maybe flew over the Bronx in a jet one day that's as close to the Bronx you got punk. then I threw him a cry towel

Best Answer

*cheers* I love when he gets owned.He is one angry mofo.Must not get layed.

Best Answer

probably not, he just stands there and leans against that brick wall in his basement apt in that stupid looking muscle shirt showing all his flab

Best Answer

Don't forget combing the mullet

Best Answer

ohhh yeahhh now that you mention it he's got girl hair he reminds me of that guy Kenny from the show East Bound and Down

Best Answer

He must hate your avatar

Best Answer

oh yeah cuz he's essentially a Redcoat Tory like all the other Republicrooks and Aristocants

Best Answer

He prolly collects goverment checks.

Best Answer

yeahhh cuz why is he at home all the time and on EP ? you know how they always talk about people that don't work he needs 2 get out there and stop expecting handouts from the govt

Best Answer

LOL...yes

Best Answer

I would call them repubicraps also thats a good one

Best Answer

Replicants.

Best Answer

Actually also,<br />
republicraps<br />
republicants, too

Best Answer

good ideas SpiceZ or Republicons, or Republic**nts (oopsey) we're so cool, we should start going by Democats cuz we're cool cats

Best Answer