$ex got easier to get?.. hmmm i guess thats true if you want to scrape the bottom of the barrel.. oO

Best Answer

sorry?.. but when did s e x get so easy to get... unless its from a gal who gives it up so easy and often... ie: bottom of the barrel.. sheeesh ;|

Best Answer

I think people find what their looking for when it comes to choosing between sex and love. If you want love, then you arent worried about just sex. And if you want sex, then you could care less about the love part. And if you want both, then you shouldnt be just focused on one of them...

Best Answer

I don't know.. I've found love twice and I hope I never find it again.. Why would anyone want to go through such an amazing yet horrible experience? It's like drugs.. you're hooked and the high is amazing.. and when u quit, the withdraws are just so horrible, you want to die..

Best Answer

I absolutely agree.

Best Answer