Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 15 Answers Jun 1 in Doing Good

pretty much.. i get ones that unblock me..make a rude comment.. then block me again... hahahah

Best Answer

that's what happened to me!! hahaha!

Best Answer

no it just means she's being the bigger person by not being childish and carrying on the argument

Best Answer

i felt like being childish for once, what can i say? haha all i did was make a dirty joke and she took it up the @ss

Best Answer

no you were being offensive i saw what you said, you don't know anything about her so you need to stop being so bitchy and grow up

Best Answer

i don't want to know anything about her, why don't you just block me and go talk to her about what a jerk i was and all your grown up crap

Best Answer

well if you think you can just be rude to people for no reason then good luck, i hope people see it in you and you lose friends because you don't deserve any to be honest, good luck

Best Answer

lol like i said before, i don't do it often. i was bored at work so i made a dirty joke, she took it up the @ss and then yeah i got a bit offensive when she called me gross. it's not my fault she doesn't have a dirty sense of humor. and i have amazing friends, all of who i've known for over 8 years. you don't know anything about me and one little childish moment doesn't mean i'm always childish.

Best Answer

she's the loveliest person I've ever met actually, she doesn't deserve to be talked to like that, its all i was saying

Best Answer

she didn't have to call me gross either. most people here have a sarcastic and dirty sense of humor. she asked a "60something inch" question, she should know that most people on EP are sick and she's bound to get answers like that sometimes. she needs to learn that just because people are dirty sometimes, doesnt mean they're "gross". she was rude to me first, i become offensive when people get like that with me.

Best Answer

YES you have

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

usually the other person just wants to get the last word

Best Answer

yeah exactly. but they had to block me in order to do it so therefore i win :D

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

i hate getting blocked!

Best Answer

meh i don't care. i don't need people without good dirty sense of humor in my life!

Best Answer

Yea, basically.

Best Answer

Yep! Well done :D

Best Answer

YESSSS!!!! R E B E L you won....

Best Answer

You may have won the war but the battle has just begun lol

Best Answer

lol sounds like something out of a movie XD

Best Answer

LOL. BLOCKED HD

Best Answer

You won what?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer