It's nothing personal, but I believe there is way too much trash content on here for teens and adolescents to be here. i generally have nothing against the teens themselves, except when some kid starts posting sexua.l questions or posing as an adult so he can access the dirty junk. There are teens that I like just fine. This is just not a site where I think they should be. It's the creeps, pedos, etc. that are ruining this site. I just don't like the younger folks being in the midst of it.

Best Answer

Hey, you stupid teenagers can't take all the credit for ruining this site! The rest of us did our part too!

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, forget everyone who says that.

Best Answer

No I like the teens, they're refreshing. The adults are the one's with baggage and boring ideas. Not the kids.

Best Answer

No, teenagers aren't ruining this website so just stay put. You will have to deal with the teenager stereotypes sometimes but don't let it force you away from the site :)

Best Answer

NO! You be the positive example for them.

Best Answer

I'm with you on that issue, but I think it's not only teenagers. It would be nice if people like that could be instantly banned from this site, if they can't act mature or appropriate.

Best Answer

Do what you feel is right. There are as*holes of every age on here. Me, I'm not an as*hole, just a jerk. But I don't see any demographic being more annoying than any other group on here.

Best Answer