fakeitandtakeit fakeitandtakeit 18-21, M 17 Answers Jan 13, 2010

It's a little bit of a stretch to say that a newborn child, in a species the average lifespan of which is 80 years, is "dying" as it starts its life. Theoretically, some angels-on-the-head-of-a-pin notion of dying perhaps, but no, most people don't start dying until fairly late in their life.

Best Answer

You start with perfect health, some blessed with more than others..then eventually we start adding pollutants to our perfect bodies and deteriorating our innate prosthesis

Best Answer

Eventually. It's the cycle of life. Birth. Death. Rebirth. Also depends on what you believe of the after life. If you are currently down, try to remember something that usually can cheer you up. Try to live first before thinking about dying. :)

Best Answer

Thats way we get older not younger

Best Answer

I am so glad you said that as one of my favorite sayings is: "Some people are born to live( meaning enjoy life and have fun) and some people are born to die. Yes we have all been dying since the day we were born and some people are put here just to put intheir time and I am not sure why. Thats in essence what my question was about today

Best Answer

No, no, you have it all wrong; we are born to live, after that, yes, we die!

Best Answer

apparently.

Best Answer

Yes and inbetween we sufffer. Basic Buddhist belief.

Best Answer

Unless you can come up with an alternative...yes

Best Answer

Yep you pretty much summed it all up...<br />
We are born we try and we die...

Best Answer

Yes, It the circle of life.

Best Answer