Live in the lap of luxury like many do.

Best Answer

Yes we all know they live in "luxury" now since the world is still standing, but what if the world is no more? They speak of the world ending but they just enjoy the business and scoring too much fro$ telling these lies, how could they give up riches and stardom when the world really comes to an end? And then what then to them?

Best Answer

Yes we all know they live in "luxury" now since the world is still standing, but what if the world is no more? They speak of the world ending but they just enjoy the business and scoring too much from telling these lies, how could they give up riches and stardom when the world really comes to an end? And then what then to them?

Best Answer

This stuff is very interesting reading. <br />
You know, the hippies & New Agers I know dont value "material" things at all.

Best Answer

Yes I thought so too before I explored the "cult's" overall intentions. To say the do not value money, only makes their dumb followers pay them more!

Best Answer

Yes I thought so too before I explored the "cult's" overall intentions. When they say they do not value money, it only makes their dumb followers pay them more! Its a pretty cover-up.

Best Answer

Pretty sure the Bible prophesied things would be like this,not surprising at all.

Best Answer

Yep funniest thing of all, they value their money more than their souls...they probably think they can take their money with them into the valley of Death.

Best Answer

They dont think that at all they do not believe or they cant control their emotions and desires.

Best Answer

I think this would go on till the bitter end. The end is not the end until the *end*; no-one knows when that might be, so that leaves every prediction to be speculation. There are those who would doubt there will be an end, and for those who do, then they would *still* be considering if it is really the end. Think of it as Insurance; gather all the money you can just in case it isn't going to happen ... because if it isn't going to happen, then you would come out of it richer.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

It's all part of the human condition, it's just another form of addiction. Look at corporations, designed by human beings for one sole purpose... to make money. They have no soul or conscience, what they do to the human population is of no concern to them unless it affects profit. Cigarettes, DDT are a couple of examples of the past, today it might just be GMOs and Glyphosate. It's interesting how hard the population has to fight to protect themselves.

Here's an interesting read for you http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined

Best Answer