Wouldnt it make more sense to have open relationships...maybe not 4-5 women but 1 that you know about?
Silentcrier Silentcrier 18-21, F 27 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Community

Who are the majority of men cheating with? lol. The majority of women perhaps?

Best Answer

Where I live it's 20 to one...20 men to every one women...it's hard not to be someone's side piece rather you know it or not

Best Answer

so true.

Best Answer

I'm confused now. Are you saying that most of the twenty men are cheating with the same one woman?

Best Answer

Hahaha. Made me laugh. :-)

Best Answer

fun loving women from where you live then.

Best Answer

No one men has 20 women at his disposal

Best Answer

Meant one man has 20 women^ correction

Best Answer

False premise.

Best Answer

Nope, that would just inspire me to look harder for someone among the minority that doesn't.

Best Answer

Agreed! N never stop doing what it took you to get that person

Best Answer

i wish you could see me giving you the bird right now.... peace

Best Answer

Wish you could see me not giving a F$$$

Best Answer

What a crock of s.h.i.t.<br />
Every woman I have ever dated, EVERY SINGLE ONE, was a cheat. They either cheated on another guy with me or cheated on me with another guy.

Best Answer

I've never understood women who say men are the scum of the earth, untrustworthy etc....<br />
Who do they think we cheat on them with...?

Best Answer

because so many of us have been the other woman, duh!!:)

Best Answer

I reject the premise of your question.

Best Answer

Where did you get that idea? Surveys consistently show the LIFETIME cheating figure for husbands is in the range of 21 to 25%.<br />
And let it be known that bijouxbroussard has been confronted with those facts by me, yet made the assertion she makes here.

Best Answer

I did some research three different random sources and 50-60% have admitted to being unfaithfull in a relationship and the number is slightly higher for married men...I did browse a test done in 1997 that can to 22-30%...but that itsnt really relevant to this moment.

Best Answer

Not all sources are worth taking seriously. Scientific surveys are vastly superior to unscientific surveys, and the results are very different for more things than just infidelity. For example, unscientific surveys have given penis size two inches larger tan reality. The consistency of the 21-25% range for husbands' infidelity in scientific surveys is persuasive.

Best Answer

Pity that you have such a closed-minded view of men. Not all men cheat and neither does the majority of them.

Best Answer

No because that would take the fun out of feeling like we own another person

Best Answer

Since the majority of women bi*tch...

Best Answer

takes 2 to tango

Best Answer

Chances are, if you don't like cheating, then an open relationship is not the answer. If you are against it, even if you say you are willing to be in an open relationship, eventually someone is going to be unhappy/jealous, and leave, and if one partner is okay, eventually they will look for another

Best Answer

I'm not sure I fully understand you here. are you looking to open up an open relationship or are you afraid to demand the dedicated relationship you have a right to expect? I seem to perceive a request for permission. What do YOU want from your situation.

Best Answer

Not looking for advice just opinions of the people :)

Best Answer

Ahh got you.

Best Answer

The logic and reasoning behind your question is very faulty and cannot be repaired by any measure. Therefore, kindly walk off the next cliff. Thank you.

Best Answer

Only if you go first

Best Answer

Sorry, but where I live, no cliffs are to be found. Therefore, I would like to ask if you are ok with a 200m-high-hill?

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss, eh SilentCrier?

Best Answer

You're a fibber! Nah, I'm just teasing. You're just still dating children. It gets better. ;)

Best Answer

I don't have this problem but it such a reality women turn a bold eye too so they can pretend they have soo much self respect and would never be with a cheater

Best Answer

An open relationship is not the answer.

Best Answer

How do you know?

Best Answer

*smacks my face repeatedly on my keyboard* I can't..did you really just try and rationalize open relationships like that? REALLY!?

Best Answer

How does open equate to 4-5 being limited down to 1 that is known about make sense to man that is going to cheat? Just thinking if I'm going to be included in the majority, I going to do the math and make it worth doing right.

Best Answer

If the party agrees its no longer considered cheating which would most likely cut down on the number due to the fact of building real relationships

Best Answer

So is sex the only way a relationship is defined as becoming real or is there more that could attract a man to a woman? The majority is going to side on the promiscuous agenda that you say all men are already part of. Why look deeper into what the attraction of being semi-monogamous in any relationship?

Best Answer