I am lactose intolerant and I am disgusted by meat..so is vegetarianism possible for someone like me?
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Self Improvement

I love you so much beautiful

Best Answer

A man of dubious tastes I see.

Best Answer

a woman of little intelligence I see

Best Answer

Lacto vegetarians can eat more freely without worrying what food has dairy or not. Vegans have more limitations.<br />
Asian and Eastern european cultures eat mainly vegetarian diets, look for recipes and from these cultures.

Best Answer

Just be vegan.

Best Answer

The one that let's you eat more stuff.

Best Answer

You'd be an excellent candidate for a (mostly raw) vegan diet. Here's why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatsJk0oBUI

Best Answer

I think you'd prefer being vegan.

Best Answer

There's lots of places to draw the line. Some eat fish. Some eat eggs. Some are pure and don't even wear leather shoes. Just make sure to get all of the nutrition you need by proper substitutes for what you are skipping.

Best Answer

i used to eat meat alot almost every meal , and loads of junk food but for 2 years i have changed my diet and i only eat raw food (fruits and veggies) and i feel great and i only eat organic non gmo veggies

Best Answer

Yes. Vegans don't eat animal products.

Best Answer

Crest.<br />
Lots and lots of crest.

Best Answer