pisces30 pisces30 26-30, F 23 Answers Jan 15, 2012

you are absolutly stunning!!! ravishing1!!!!!! and by far the most attractive woman I have ever wished I could see a little better!!1

Best Answer

I need new glasses. Your face is blurry.

Best Answer

No, but you might look better with my glasses on.

Best Answer

You're blurry just the way I like my women. Seriously pretty is on the inside and since I'm not a surgeon I can't tell you.

Best Answer

Pretty pretty, ohhh ohhh, you're very pretty girl (to the music of Louie Louie)

Best Answer

Yes.

And I think deep down, we know if we are attractive, but wouldn't it be nice if someone around us told us that once in a while.

Best Answer

yea just for fun

Best Answer

only if you don't think i'm a dork

Best Answer

Only your West Side.......story...

OK so stupid answer....

Best Answer

uhm....wrong musical dear...so glad you recognized before i had to tell yiou this was a stupid answer....but it fits the stupid question well!!! :)~

Best Answer

why you hating i dont see ur face?

Best Answer

Um......I am pretty sure that Maria sang "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" in West Side Story......don't judge me that I think I know that....I am not particularly prone to watching musicals....where do you think it came from?

Best Answer

I wasn't hating....I was being a smartass with the "West Side Story" reference.....

Best Answer

lol not you the other person

Best Answer

She's not hating either...she is a friend just giving me ****....I take it well though!

Best Answer

well since its okay with you then ; ) nevermind

Best Answer

every one is pretty in their own way, well except for the ugly ones of course.

Best Answer

The prettiest ever!

So...what do you look like?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

i like this kind of questions. you madam, are one of those people who make ep a better site. and no. i only can only see your face. show some of your body, or better, post a duck face photo of yourself in your profile picture. that way you can have an objective answer. i am so gonna get internet murdered. :)

Best Answer

at the time i asked this question i had a different pic

Best Answer