pisces30 pisces30 26-30, F 23 Answers Jan 15, 2012

you are absolutly stunning!!! ravishing1!!!!!! and by far the most attractive woman I have ever wished I could see a little better!!1

Best Answer

I need new glasses. Your face is blurry.

Best Answer

No, but you might look better with my glasses on.

Best Answer

You're blurry just the way I like my women. Seriously pretty is on the inside and since I'm not a surgeon I can't tell you.

Best Answer

Pretty pretty, ohhh ohhh, you're very pretty girl (to the music of Louie Louie)

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
And I think deep down, we know if we are attractive, but wouldn't it be nice if someone around us told us that once in a while.

Best Answer

yea just for fun

Best Answer

only if you don't think i'm a dork

Best Answer

Only your West Side.......story...<br />
OK so stupid answer....

Best Answer

uhm....wrong musical dear...so glad you recognized before i had to tell yiou this was a stupid answer....but it fits the stupid question well!!! :)~

Best Answer

why you hating i dont see ur face?

Best Answer

Um......I am pretty sure that Maria sang "I feel pretty, oh so pretty" in West Side Story......don't judge me that I think I know that....I am not particularly prone to watching musicals....where do you think it came from?

Best Answer

I wasn't hating....I was being a smartass with the "West Side Story" reference.....

Best Answer

lol not you the other person

Best Answer

She's not hating either...she is a friend just giving me ****....I take it well though!

Best Answer

well since its okay with you then ; ) nevermind

Best Answer

every one is pretty in their own way, well except for the ugly ones of course.

Best Answer

The prettiest ever!<br />
So...what do you look like?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

i like this kind of questions. you madam, are one of those people who make ep a better site. and no. i only can only see your face. show some of your body, or better, post a duck face photo of yourself in your profile picture. that way you can have an ob<x>jective answer. i am so gonna get internet murdered. :)

Best Answer

at the time i asked this question i had a different pic

Best Answer