Take away everything that they enjoy,take some trash bags and or boxes...go into their bedroom and pack it all up.Leave the bed and clothing,books,but take away all the toys and electronics they have.Put all of their stuff away for a period of time until they realize they did wrong.No treats at all too,bad behavior does not get rewarded.

Best Answer

take everything away from them...everything

Best Answer

You should buy a belt for those pants i can see your jiggly ***

Best Answer

Your profile pic . What material are those red pants made o f?

Best Answer

that's not my ***, but now I wanna change pics lmao

Best Answer

Lecture them and make rules. Take away something they like "u are grounded and can't go to the soccer game, or the concert, and ur not allowed to watch TV, or use the computer, or have ur phone!"

Best Answer

Ya have to be careful - that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment and get ya in trouble there.

Best Answer

Taking away a phone, TV, entertainment is cruel? I don't think so. Id take it all away for at least a full day. Unless they r still smug and refuse to admit they were bad and learn a lesson then it (grounding) can continue

Best Answer

Male In Tights is trying to insert politics into a non - political question ....

Best Answer

take him to a corner. tell him to hold his head against the wall and look down. and tell him to put his hands behind him. keep him there for 10 minutes. it will feel like eternity to him. then make him do chores and lecture him about what could happen. all in all it was your fault anyways if he got the liquor in the first place so id blame the adult for not keeping it in a high place. or teaching the kid not to do things like that. the kids learn by example. its not the kid's fault the parents taught them bad things. its the parents' fault.

Best Answer

Standing in one place for that long?? That is considered torture by some. You sure you can get in trouble for doing that?

Best Answer

Crucifixion! I think it is approved by the church since there are lots of pictures and statues about it.<br />
AND it's in the bible.

Best Answer

huh what ? oh .. yawn ..

Best Answer

electronic-free solitary confinement and/or public humiliation.

Best Answer

Does it sadden you to not be able to legally beat a 10 year old?

Best Answer

I dont think any parents ever enjoyed beating their child lets say in older times like say 1940s or 1930s this was the only way they knew how to discipline their child . I dont want to beat my child but i will be devastated if i cant set proper boundaries and guidance for my child's life and it screws up their future as an adult .

Best Answer

Im speaking for personal experience my parents are open minded people with a relaxed attitude to bringing me up . I believe i benifited from this upbringing but to be honest there are other parts of my upbringing i wish they were a bit stricter in but no one is perfect .

Best Answer

I'm just very against any kind of corporal punishment. Violence teaches nothing.

Best Answer

Train them compassionately, wisely, patiently before they cross the line.<br />
Let them know how noble, how talented, how purposeful they are and show them how to be consistent with their purpose. This means that we must educate ourselves before wishing our children to be properly educated.<br />
Most parents, regretfully, live purposelessly and expecting that their children must be purposeful! We commit all sorts of wrongdoings and we command our children to be right.<br />
We all need education for living happily, parenting wisely and transforming the world to be heavenly. And we must do this first individually, independently, incessantly. Otherwise, no miracles will come from empty heaven!

Best Answer

And what would you do when Your child do something real stupid? Like caught shoplifting or taking car without permission only to drive it in a ditch?

Best Answer

Honestly I think you have to know your child, I have two, one I would leave alone at 10 the other definitely not. Nor would I leave them at home with other peoples' children unsupervised. Getting pissed at 10 ? Sure the hangover would be punishment enough lol. <br />
Seriously around that age they should be using their brains more, I tell them if they want to behave like a baby I have to treat them like a baby ie, no going out alone, no computer etc.

Best Answer

Just take them out to the back wood shed like Sheriff Andy Taylor does!

Best Answer

What!? a 10 year old TEN year old doing that? At that age my main concern was on what type of dress should I had put on my Barbie. I would do what my parents did to me. Get a belt and teach some sense to the kid, or I used to kneel on rice in a corner. Kids these days need to learn good things but this examples need to come from the parents. Discipline is a must ..

Best Answer