For me, probably the meaning of life and also how the heck SpongeBob and Patrick made those sound effects in that box that one episode
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

became a mother

Best Answer

More pizzas! ^_^

Best Answer

Why are we here?

Best Answer

Doe know what planet YOU'RE on, but it's ALREADY the 21st here, n I'm here answering your question, bet y'all feel like a bunch a DUMBA$$E$ ...dontchya

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't speak retard. "Doe know.."? ...yeah, fix that sh*t bro lol

Best Answer

That comment coming from a person who thinks the world is gonna end ....my way of typing vs your question, no CONTEST who the retard is

Best Answer

The fact that you keep taking all of my questions seriously when they're obviously a joke, in-fact makes you a full blown Ruh-Tard! Get a sense of humor bro, or gtfo.

Best Answer

It appears that someone is having a ROUGH time SPELLING the word retard

Best Answer

Do you even 'Hangover' bro?? Ruh-Tard is a special form of the word retard, reserved for mentally inept tards like yourself.

Best Answer

LMAO ..ok, whatever u say sweet cheeks ..lol

Best Answer

hey i'm with you on sponge bob,

Best Answer

THankYOu!! I've been trying to figure that out for like a whole decade of my life now haha.

Best Answer

The Amish mafia. How can they be that violent as Amish people? Anyway, it's 12:02 here and nothing has happened yet.

Best Answer

Her <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/2722849" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

the meaning of affection or pure sex?

Best Answer

Human origin

Best Answer

Apparently we have just under 1 hour left.

Best Answer

how to time travel

Best Answer