NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 17 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I was a rebel. But I am one now too ;)

Best Answer

disillusioned, angry, desperate for a place in life (all warranted)

Best Answer

Depressed, shy, goth, and raising my brother since my mother was always gone.

Best Answer

Awkward,Misunderstood & always in some sort of rut.

Best Answer

You sounded pretty cool back then.

Best Answer

I was in the high school band. I played flute in marching band and saxaphone in jazz band. I graduated elementary school with a 4.0 and won the Kiwanis Club Citizenship of the year award. I was president of National Junior Honor Society and in the Spanish and Math clubs. I was many teacher's pet. I was an overweight, shy, unconfidant nerd. I got spit on in high school prior to Junior year. I loved Duran Duran. Until I was a junior. I started to hang with the "cool kids" that smoked cigarettes and drank everclear on lunch. The "stoners", "long hairs". I got into bad things and blew my full ride scholarship to an ivy league college... but, I would not be whom I am today if I hadn't been whom I was back then...

Best Answer

Selectively mute, depressed, severely bulimic, didn't have many friends, spent all my free time at home on the computer. I'm completely different now, though. Phew, I almost didn't make it out of my teen years.

Best Answer

Horny.

Best Answer

i was always busy with cartoons and paintings.

Best Answer

All the time H O R N Y

Best Answer

I used to smoke a **** ton of weed. I still smoke it, but it definitely isn't daily anymore.

Best Answer

I still am one... but I couldn't and still can't keep myself out of trouble

Best Answer