TinkerbellaMay TinkerbellaMay 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 26, 2011

Hmm...I like the pure freedom of it. In my last relationship I was an emotional wreck because it wasn't working out the way I wanted it to and I couldn't help but blame myself for it. Now that I'm single, though, I feel like I have a great deal more control over my life. I'm using my "single" time to try and figure out what exactly I want in a guy so that I don't end up in the same situation I was in before.

Best Answer

You don't have to worry about anything once you enter your home. the only person you have to deal with is yourself. You get to choose your meals, control your remote, walk around nude, fart/belch as much as you want, you don't have to clean if you don't want to, you get the mail, etc.

Best Answer

My freedom :D

Best Answer

You can make your own decisions,

Best Answer

The freedom and knowing that when I feel well balanced, there is so much more I can offer.

Best Answer

i enjoy learnig about the human condition

Best Answer

I've been single a year now...and I'm just fine with it. I don't have 2 share the bathroom, pick up someone else's clothes, shoes, crap etc. remote is where I want it, laundry alwsys done and away. toilet seat always down, and I touch me when I want 2 touch me! and I know all the hot spots 2!

Best Answer

freedom is the best thing about being single..

Best Answer

I love being single. I haven't been in a committed relationship in over 4 years. I love the freedom to do anything or NOTHING! I have a lot on my plate with a full time career, training as a professional athlete and keeping up my look as a fitness model. It takes a lot of dedication to do what I do, that when I come home at night, I just want to relax. You can dedicate your time to your goals and helping others or contributing more to society rather than keeping up a relationship with someone that may not appreciate you.

Best Answer

Freedom to do what I want, when I want & with whoever I want... Also, not having to deal with another person's problems when I get home. I do enough of that at work.

Best Answer

I work around a lot of people in my job. I hide at nite, although there is no way to meet anyone that way. I am married but feel single, we are just friends with no benefits. Let me tell you, that is lonely too. Nothing replaces intimacy.

Best Answer

Omg i am so sorry, my mum felt exactly how you felt a few years back. She divorced my dad, and got on her feet she is no happily engaged. Maybe...this might sound good to you? I hope you find happiness soon

Best Answer

one day soon, no more marriage, though
;)

Best Answer

Absolutely. Some married people are so lonely in their relationship but too afraid to leave. Sad.

Best Answer

freedom and independence...no obligations, expectations, pressures to do things you dont want to, trepidations about doing what you want to do. You can also work on yourself and bettering yourself....gaining self respect, self awareness, learning who you really are and finally being sure of that.

Best Answer

A few things are really nice esp. being responsible for only your own bills and credit score! It's nice to always get to do what you want to do and not have to compromise. You can think-at least I'm not stuck in a bad marriage.

Best Answer

The major benefit for being single is having more freedom to use your time. No control freak bf or gf. No need to attend any unwanted activity....However, everything just like the coin has two sides...Smart you should know the good side...

Best Answer

Single!,like no gf single? Well,then make some good freinds to do stuff together like sports,education and if ur totally single then choose something to do research on. :)

Best Answer

Honestly the fact that you can have fun with anyone you want without your partner being all jelly up in your face, the fact that you can be alone and have your alone time, the fact that you save money for not having a "3 month" anniversary or Valentine's day "gift" ;)

Best Answer

Hi,Are you tired of the lonely life and untimely want love and be in a romantic relationship with a younger men?If you are a single and want to meet and date good-looking sugar momma.Why not try the site: www.cougarkissing.com It's the most effective older women dating site.It is helpful for single to have the opportunity to meet each other.Open the "door" to find happiness.Give yourself a romantic dating.

Best Answer

No responsibility

Best Answer

Dreaming, Now that I am single, I can dream about what is yet to be. In a serious relationship, the future is a calculation, between you and your beloved. As an individual, you float freely like a dandelion seed. My future is whatever I imagine it to be.

Best Answer