You're going back on the dating scene and they haven't invented computers yet. What would your singles ad say?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 21 Answers Dec 6, 2010

well, since this is me.... sort of....<br />
SWF, seeks honest man that tells the truth, not secretly dating anyone else. An older man, between 48-55, educated, accomplished, plays an instrument or two, can sing, loves watching movies and will hold me during the scary parts, military man (either current or former) a real plus. I'm a sucker for a striking smile and a devastating grin. Prefer tall men, who are fit and in shape and can keep up with me, on the wall, in the woods, or at home!

Best Answer

That's very creative!

Best Answer

...alone in South Central.

Best Answer

Too good for you.<br />
Reply: Women are only interested in me when I pretend to be an arrogant *****. Go figure.

Best Answer

Nobody is too good for you...<br /><br />Wait. Huh?

Best Answer

Why does race matter?

Best Answer

It doesn't. It's just the title to a movie..It's doesn't matter whatsoever....

Best Answer

5'11, single, born to be wild, alive, pocket full of sunshine, leavin' on a jet plane, crimelord, megalomaniac, psychotic, superb smile. Looking for nemesis, superhero, obsessed with animal. Prefer anything with spandex, gadget, and claw. Call 347 554 ****

Best Answer

Very interesting..

Best Answer

Single, balding male ... looks a lot older than his age........hahaha

Best Answer

Not true, alvin..

Best Answer

seeks man with pulse

Best Answer

Oh No!

Best Answer

Born to please.

Best Answer

Why, of course, essendon..

Best Answer

SWF looking for a person to have discussions about nothing and everything, possibly share memorable moments along the way. Preferred: sense of humor, an IQ above 115, likes chicken, appreciates art, and is fond of animals.

Best Answer

That not much to ask..=)

Best Answer

Short, middle-aged, fat Frenchman, seeking any woman who will have me.

Best Answer

Hehehe!

Best Answer

Don't bother.

Best Answer

Awww...

Best Answer

"SWF, GSH, curvy and sexual. Love movies, travelling, singing, dancing and reading. Seeks SM between the ages of 30-40 for fun times, maybe more. Must be loyal, caring with GSH also."

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

You always please me Neddy

Best Answer

Well..all right!

Best Answer

24/7

Best Answer

For what? 24/7 for what?

Best Answer