Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 5 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Women's Health

alternate warm and cold washcloths on your forehead. this will loosen things up. good luck

Best Answer

ooh thanks- ill try it

Best Answer

I tried yours and the breathe in hot steam vapor- something worked cuz my headache went away N I could sleep! Thanx

Best Answer

great, glad something helped!

Best Answer

Irrigate your nose with salt water, then benidril. Im not a doctor but it works.

Best Answer

I have a benedryl- I keep it for emergency allergic reactions.

Best Answer

It works and puts you to sleep

Best Answer

took a benedryl, inhaled warm steam and put washcloths on my head, Something worked. thanx

Best Answer

This will sound weird, I know, but it really works.

Sinus headaches are sometimes caused by a build-up of fluids within the nasal cavities that cause extreme pressure that can only be relieved by removing the fluid build-up.

Almost by accident (and in an act of desperation, to relieve the pressure and eliminate the pain), I placed my nose inside a vacuum cleaner hose and allowed it to suck the fluids from my nasal cavities in one massive "evacuation."

It worked. The fluids were instantly and immediately sucked out, the pressure was relieved and the pain from the pressure was gone.

I do NOT recommend others doing this; I'm just relating a true tale of what worked ONLY for me. Other folks might have results different from mine.

Best Answer

u r lucky that it worked without damage! Thanks for sharing but don't be offended that I'm not going to try that.

Best Answer

No offense taken at all. "Desperate situations call for desperate measures," sometimes.

Best Answer

nasal lavage with warm sea salt water...it works and continue over the next few days.

Best Answer