goody85 goody85 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 15 in Health

advil sinus

Best Answer

but thats what i do u dont do it with out a dr telling you so u dont get me in trouble !!:P

Best Answer

Get a neti pot! They really work!

Best Answer

Antibiotics from your doctor.

Best Answer

When I am able to make an appointment I will, I was just wondering if there was anything I could at home!!

Best Answer

Suffer.

Best Answer

Cheers!

Best Answer

I don't really know but I'm really sorry :(. Maybe you can try if you have some steam

Best Answer

Have you tried a vaporizer? In many cases sinus pain can be caused by dry sinuses, and in winter the air in our homes tends to be dry and increase the problem

Best Answer

Any decongestant should work, along with a pain killer & fresh air.

Best Answer

Run some real hot water and put a towel over your head and breathe in to open up your sinuses.....

Best Answer

The same thing hit me about a week ago, it's happened the past 5 years. Besides screaming, hot showers and hot food, the only heavenly relief I have found, that works better than any other pill I've taken is Phenylephrin HCI tablets, found at the store. I've got the Hy-Vee brand, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere elsewhere too.

Best Answer

I will keep an eye out for them... Thank you :-)

Best Answer

You're most welcome. I also added that you should steer clear of dairy. I have wicked cravings for milk and such whenever my sinuses are acting up, so annoying.

Best Answer