I applied for health insurance I emailed and told them I did not won't their insurance well they go take money out my daughters debit card I now have no money to pay bills have a way to the grocery store next week nothing. I am just no good weekend what are the electronic gas my landlord going to say can't talk to nobody to Monday cox call back this Monday make payment arrangements. I should find a legtimiatesite and seen I can get money wish I no my daughter needs me help me get through the weekend without thinking we are going to get things cut off
doves2 doves2 51-55, F 2 Answers Mar 1 in Community

your best option is to write them a certified letter explaining the situation and asking for your money back; if you did not enroll and sign papers, they had no right to take money out of your account. If you are unsuccessful, get a free consultation with an attorney who may be able to help you.

Best Answer

Tell ur daughter to pay...

Best Answer