SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 9 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Fast and impulsive. No wait, let me think about that.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

I'm here all week.

Best Answer

Fast and methodical, or is it slow and impulsive I can never remember, let me sleep on it

Best Answer

Slow and methodical, if possible. Certain things in do however life require a decision on the spur of the moment. I think that some people feel that they are going to grow old and die while I make up my mind.Then once my mind is made up I stick with the decision and will not be swayed.

Best Answer

I agree. If we act too swiftly on some things, we could come to regret it. However, some things like swerving out of the way of an oncoming truck require fast action and decision making. I suppose it's rather situation dependent.

Best Answer

I have just noticed that mistake I made in my 2nd sentence in my first comment. Shocking...makes me seem dyslexic or something.:-)

Best Answer

Depends on how soon I need a solution . The more urgent a situation the more likely I'm to be quick to decide. Otherwise, why not explore all the options at your leisure?

Best Answer

Excellent point!

Best Answer

it depends if it is a business decision slow and methodical if it is a personal decision fast and impulsive

Best Answer

Now that's interesting. :)

Best Answer

slowwwww

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Fast and impulsive.

Best Answer

Well, like the book blink..we can assess things with the blink of an eye based on all experiences.

Best Answer

Fast and impulsive. Now or never.

Best Answer

Now I have the song line, "It's now or never..." in my head. Thank you! lol

Best Answer

yay lol

Best Answer