big small who cares the big question is does she have a pulse ?

Best Answer

Boobs should be boob sized

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

I'm small never had a complaint

Best Answer

None of em suck

Best Answer

Natural boobs. If she wants to worry about a body part it's her belly. Get that flat and the muscles toned so that it's nice and firm and she'll have no problems.

Best Answer

I prefer a smaller busted woman ....huge fake breasts are rediculous

Best Answer

All breast sizes are amamzing.........What really is great is finding a woman who is comfitable in her own skin.<br />
regardless of body type or size.<br />
So my advice to your friend....would try to be happy with herself....and if she really can`t.....its probally a problem with her thoughts...rather then her body.<br />
Is she by any chance obsessed with famous people?.

Best Answer

yes totally, shes all fake tan and hair extensions

Best Answer

oh!.......Well then yes....i`d say she was a very unhappy girl.
And thinks that if she was just a lil thinner...Taller....Bigger breasted.....she will be happyer......maybe you will have to teach her that true happyness,,,,comes from within...not from your body or the outside world.

Best Answer

All I can say is faux boobs may look good in a low cut blouse, they're nothing compared to natural boobs no matter the size...I prefer natural small boobs to super sized faux boobs any day....I think it's an ego thing...some women have very low self esteem and apparently don't get enough attention...bigger boobs seem to do that.....it's like this....men love a confident woman, even a woman with average looks can be very attractive if she's confident of her sexuality...to me that's way more attractive than big boobs....

Best Answer

I would spend the money learning to make myself happier with the way that I am than in cosmetic surgery. If the surgery is to make herself believe that she will be more attractive to men, have her think about the type of man she will attract. Basing a dating decision on breast size, body type, eye color and the like will not lead to happiness. JMHO.

Best Answer

my boobs are big, i am team big boobs. hmmm

Best Answer

Healthy boobs are what every girl needs cause every size has an issue. For instance, some of the worlds most famous models have small boobs but they still look amazingly hot but fact is not every girl is 6'1 or has amazing features to make up for the small boobs and girls with big boobs will always look good if they know how to dress them up well but is always likely to suffer back pain...<br />
So if you're happy with what you have and they're healthy then size will never matter..

Best Answer

the boobs which is suck-able and should be natural

Best Answer

If she isn't happy, then she may opt for bigger one's. There's no such thing as what is better. In all, lots of people are self-conscious about something of themselves.

Best Answer

of course, i agree but by getting opinions on this i can show her that everyone is different and she should be happy with the beautiful person that she already is.

Best Answer

Sure, I agree. She should be happy with herself.

Best Answer

1. Big is always better than small.<br />
2. Even bigger is always better than big.<br />
3. A girl who is "mahoosive" and who wants to be bigger has the RIGHT idea, but is she is actually "mahoosive" then she almost certainly is fine as she is!<br />
What is her current bra size?

Best Answer

I am 32 D size yet I want mine bigger. I would like G's!!

Best Answer

more than a mouthful is a waste

Best Answer

Small boobs are sexy

Best Answer

Better for what? I mean if you have big or small and can breastfeed, obviously size does not matter. But for everything else, it all depends on each person and their reasoning and situation.

Best Answer

There are many disadvantages to having really big boobs. I would never get a reduction, and mine are proportional, but sizing UP to be bigger... not worth it.

Best Answer

small

Best Answer