mine are small really.this makes me sad and insecure when i see a pretty boobs. i asked my self why others got a big pretty boobs,why me not? so unfair? i feel like i cant satisfy my bf.ashamed(*__*)))
AhUmANBeiNg AhUmANBeiNg 36-40, F 31 Answers Nov 2, 2010

You should love yourself and your body. The right person will love you for who you are, and what you look like. Small perky ones on a lovely fit body are fine. They are less likely to sag later, too. I have large ones, and they get in the way sometimes, I have to wear an uncomfortable support bra to run, and I don't dare go braless.

Best Answer

Boobs are not a big deal. It's the eyes and the mind that attract. Just to keep you abreast of current events...

Best Answer

I don't think anyone should ever be ashamed of being what they feel is a little smaller then "normal". Personally I think there is a point where too big can just gets gross.... I've seen people who are so big they look more like some kind of mutant freak with a giant *** hanging off their chest.

Best Answer

My boobs are tiny and im keeping them that way

i dont want huge honkers i cant fit into my favorite T :)

Best Answer

great, small remain firm, won't sag

Best Answer

My wife having 32aa bra size and i like it! she kind of shame about it, but i encourage her to feel proud what god give to her!

Best Answer

They're all good, but let's see -- the small ones make a nice mouthful, the big ones you can play motorboat with. And they all go good with chocolate icing.

Best Answer

Ok im a small chested girl i think less then average im like more of a full A 36. But my bf doesnt mind at all infact he loves them.... He says he enjoys having it entirely in his mouth and if dat i had big boobs he wouldnt have been able to do dat... He says he enjoys me like how i am and dat i shouldnt be ashamed to have small boobs because not everything is about boobs but about personality, the heart, and the way you treat ur bf.. He say he prefers ne naturally how i am and preferably small chested than for me to get breast implants.

Best Answer

I never met a female breast I didn't like...

Best Answer

I will take a woman with small boobs anyday. There is so much beauty in a woman, and big boobs are not needed. Enjoy what you have.

Best Answer

my hus always says tat my boobs gave him all he loves it v.much.I feed him daily,so it doesn't depnd upon size....

Best Answer

I am either blessed or cursed, depending on how you look at it. I've a very small frame. I'm five three and weigh about one fifteen pounds. My boobs are thirty two C, so they stand out a lot. And because I'm young, they're still relatively perky. However, in ten years, maybe they won't be. So I'll wish I had smaller boobs then.

But my boyfriend really does love them because they're so big! They enhance almost every outfit I put on. So I love my boobs.

Best Answer

Boobs = attention. While that might be good in that you receive a lot of attention it is also bad when that is the only thing men get to know about you. I am 34D and would rather be 34B. Grass is always greener I suppose.

Best Answer

All boobs are good. Big, little, in between, uneven. It doesn't matter.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Best Answer

No matter what the size, they are not what I notice and look at first, and consider to be important about a woman.

Best Answer

I am partial to smaller boobs myself.

Best Answer

I have large boobs, my husband is obssessed of them he loves to hold, squeez, lick and suck these large, soft squezee balls of flesh endlessly.

.

Best Answer

I am 14 and I have massive boobs! I hate them! I take every opportunity to make them look smaller! Girls with smaller boobs oftenly look alot more skinnier which I am insanely jealous of:( and Boys will always notice girls boobs before personality! Which makes me feel like guys only like me for my boobs! :(

Best Answer

don't be silly, he knew what you had from the start, also, ill tell you that not all guy like big ones, some of reallt like the a and b cups, chest out, and smile.

Best Answer

The disadvantage to going out with a gal with a big chest is that all, and I mean all, of my friends male & female think that's the only reason, and the only thing that I see in her. Insulting, to say the least.

People that are intelligent and/or articulate reduce themselves to grunting neanderthals.

Best Answer